TSN/Sportsnet: DEAL SIGNED AND DONE! NHL/PA Issue Joint Press Release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobu

Nov 17, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site
NHL, NHLPA reach agreement in principle on new CBA

NEW YORK/TORONTO (July 13, 2005) - The National Hockey League and the National Hockey League Players' Association have reached an agreement in principle on the terms of a new Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Details of the new Agreement will not be made available publicly pending the formal ratification process by the NHLPA Members and the NHL Board of Governors.

It is anticipated that the ratification process will be completed next week, at which time the parties will be prepared to discuss the details of the Agreement and plans for next season. No further comment will be made until then.

Last edited:

sveiglar

Feb 27, 2002
Seriously.. why ANOTHER thread?

This is why stuff ends up merged and stickied... :shakehead

Skk82

Mar 30, 2004
Arlington, VA
all signs point to it, but i won't be happy until i see bob mckenzie tell me about a one-line press release from bettman.

bcrt2000

Feb 17, 2005
btw fan590 broke it on air...

fan590: breaking news (12:30pm)

nick kypreos: they signed off on it, full process of getting it ratified... this thing is done... this is a full fledged document... 4-6 days for ratification... PA wants a meeting, want to invite everybody... want to have a say/understand... wont happen any earlier than 5 days

Kypreos: 1/3 of the pie sliced different ways... 1 side upset, 1 side lets take a look at it, 1 side lets kick things off... doesn't know what choice the players have... can't see it not being ratified

[Reads off press release] NHLPA Release: AGREEMENT IN PRINIPLE! Details will not be made available pending ratification process (expected to be made next week!)

Oil_slick9416*

sirkraut_82 said:
all signs point to it, but i won't be happy until i see bob mckenzie tell me about a one-line press release from bettman.

turn on TSN he's on there now talking

bladoww

Team of the Future
Jan 13, 2005
Seriously.. why ANOTHER thread?

This is why stuff ends up merged and stickied...

Because we've waited a million years for this - I want to hear it all! :handclap:

ResidentAlien*

So possibly by this time next thursday we will all now where Sid the Kid will debut....................cool

Gus Fring

May 16, 2004
Ottawa
yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy whgoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
im gettin hammered tonight
whoooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHERE IS SPUNGO
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GO SENS GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->