TSN reporting possible proposal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SergeiKost99

Mar 12, 2004
canada
i hate glenn healy why does he have to be so negative about this! all he does is complain, i think he still wants to play the game but he cant cuz he sucks so he is jealous.

Hockey_Nut99

Maybe he is justs our becasue he was a sh** player and just warmed the leafs bench alot :joker:

The Big Rig

Mar 9, 2004
Brian Burke expects the offer to be rejected, stating this is not the NHL's best offer, and says there is still time for another proposal after the players reject this one.

Wondercarrot

By The Power of Canadian Tire Centre
Jul 2, 2002
They should hold a "kick Healey in the balls" contest, im sure they could raise enough money to satisfy both sides.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
boy the owners have really caved :shakehead

if this is the best offer management can come up with than we won't see hockey this year and probably next.

what a shame

Grandpabuzz

Oct 13, 2003
Dallas, Texas
Brian Burke expects the offer to be rejected, stating this is not the NHL's best offer, and says there is still time for another proposal after the players reject this one.

- :cry:

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
HabsFanFromPEI said:
i hate glenn healy why does he have to be so negative about this! all he does is complain, i think he still wants to play the game but he cant cuz he sucks so he is jealous.

tsn has Healy as the ''pa'' mouthpiece,Burke as the nhl voice and bobby mack as the moderate voice

while ctvsportsnet has Kypreos as the ''pa'' mouthpiece ,Watters as the nhl voice and Stellick as the voice of reason

seems a lil too orchestrated and I'm quite frankly getting tired of it .

thank God the end is near , one way or the other

The Big Rig

Mar 9, 2004
StickShift said:
and how many players are paid more than 6 million?

14 players are paid more than 6 million dollars.

On a side note, Does anyone remember a long time ago when Jeremy Roenick suggested this in one of his rants?

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
Morrow said:

On a side note, Does anyone remember a long time ago when Jeremy Roenick suggested this in one of his rants?

bingo

StickShift

In a pickle 🥒
Feb 29, 2004
New York
Morrow said:

Hmm, could be that the NHL is trying to divide the union again? It seems rather late in this seasons game.

Son of Steinbrenner

Jul 9, 2003
monster_bertuzzi said:
So the 50 million hard cap and 40 million luxury tax rumour was bogus?
it would seem that way.

what i find amazing is that owners are going to run out of money soon and the lockout "warchest" isn't really 300 million dollars. teams can only take a 10 million (that means if pittsburgh needs 20 million they would be 10 million short) teams have already taken money out of the lockout fund and at some point teams are going to go under.

Toonces

They should have kept Shjon Podein...
Feb 23, 2003
New Jersey
Morrow said:

Yes, and alot of people saying he should keep his mouth shut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad