The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Who was this great NHL insider ?

Last edited:

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Man. I guess I'm higher on Trouba than many here. It's basically Trouba for Krug and Spooner. And while I am a big Krug fan, this would really help our defense. I'd definitely do this.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Man. I guess I'm higher on Trouba than many here. It's basically Trouba for Krug and Spooner. And while I am a big Krug fan, this would really help our defense. I'd definitely do this.

So basically You aren't counting Senyshyn and the 19th pick

Um oh-Kay :laugh:

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Not to nit pick, but it is the 18th pick, LOL. I agree with you this would be massive over payment.

It's like they are tossing in Lias Andersson & Zach Senyshyn

Btw- I drafted B Lemieux in the SIM and eventually traded him to WBC8 and don't think he's that high on him either - I don't follow him like I did when I had him but he's meh

BB88

Jan 19, 2015

I was looking at it Krug+Seny for Trouba, which isn't crazy value.

Doubt this deal happens.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Hello Boston!

Hope you are all doing well. This evening on TSN which is a sports network in Canada had great insight on what can happen with the Winnipeg Jets and they had a great NHL insider that mentioned 3 teams are continuing to try to acquire Jacob Trouba and one of them is Boston Bruins who came close to offering 4 1st round picks last season.

He believes the Bruins have changed their stance on how to acquire Trouba and the following is how the offer may look. And does believe a trade would occur 1-2 days before the draft or on draft day and not after.

WINNIPEG ACQUIRES

2017 1st round pick, late round pick, 2018 2nd round pick
G Malcolm Subban
D Torey Krug
F Ryan Spooner
F Zach Senyshyn

BOSTON ACQUIRES
2017 mid round pick
D Jacob Trouba
F Brendan Lemieux
F Andrew Copp or F Nic Petan

who`s this "great insider"? And before you answer, hard no

Alberta_OReilly_Fan

Bruin fan since 1975
Nov 26, 2006
Edmonton Canada
Hello Boston!

Hope you are all doing well. This evening on TSN which is a sports network in Canada had great insight on what can happen with the Winnipeg Jets and they had a great NHL insider that mentioned 3 teams are continuing to try to acquire Jacob Trouba and one of them is Boston Bruins who came close to offering 4 1st round picks last season.

He believes the Bruins have changed their stance on how to acquire Trouba and the following is how the offer may look. And does believe a trade would occur 1-2 days before the draft or on draft day and not after.

WINNIPEG ACQUIRES

2017 1st round pick, late round pick, 2018 2nd round pick
G Malcolm Subban
D Torey Krug
F Ryan Spooner
F Zach Senyshyn

BOSTON ACQUIRES
2017 mid round pick
D Jacob Trouba
F Brendan Lemieux
F Andrew Copp or F Nic Petan

as part 1... its ok. im a huge trouba fan... but it ovetloads our right hand shot while killing depth on lf shot

as part 2 we would need to find a trade for carlo/for a lh shot

of course trouba will need to be signing an extendion

could carlo land us one of minnesota dmen? or maybe de haun out of new york? being draft exempt has to increase his trade value

how does this look for our d?

trouba/de haun
mcavoy/chara
mcquaid/morrow

trade colin miller and force vegas to take kevan miller

its alot of turnover but it really sets us up for succesd

make it so

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
New poster - two months

Jets fan

No link or name associated to said "rumor"

No mention of it on the Jets board.

Why wouldn't he mention it on his on board? Or anyone else for that matter (unless I missed it). But the guy posting it here didn't mention it on his own team's board.

I say troll

nmbr_24

Jun 8, 2003
Visit site
I want the Bruins to trade for Trouba and I still think this is a bad deal for Boston.

I just have a feeling about Senyshyn and he keeps looking more and more likely to be a very good goal scoring winger in the future, having him involved really makes this not a desirable deal from my point of view.

I can see trading Krug, Subban, and Spooner and a 2nd round pick not 3 picks and the Bruins top wing prospect. Admittedly I don't know the prospects that would be coming back in this deal but they would have to be great prospects to make this deal worth it.

On top of that the Bruins would need to move a right D so maybe a package with Carlo for Landeskog would have to happen as well.

Either way, this is just speculation on what the deal could look like if it were made and we can all speculate.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
New poster - two months

Jets fan

No link or name associated to said "rumor"

No mention of it on the Jets board.

Why wouldn't he mention it on his on board? Or anyone else for that matter (unless I missed it). But the guy posting it here didn't mention it on his own team's board.

I say troll

Kane & Trouba rumors here are as much summer as toasting marshmallows and burgers & hot dogs on the grill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad