1. Johansen
  2. Duchene
  3. Forsberg
  4. Arvidsson
  5. Kunin
  6. Jarnkrok
  7. Sissons
Granlund and Haula traded or leave via UFA.​

Which 3 of those 7 forwards are Nashville going to leave exposed if they go 4+4?
Does it matter? You can’t tell me that 5 of those guys are more valuable than Echols or Fabbro.

Blueston

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2016
Houston, TX
With Parayko out indefinitely don’t see Blues dealing Dunn. His ice time is way up and we can’t afford to lose him with our injuries.

Reactions: topshelf15

Rabid Ranger

2 is better than one
Feb 27, 2002
Murica
The TSN guys are absolutely hilarious!! They get paid to speculate. Not very well either. Guys like Lebrun, Dreger etc are talking to fill the air....they rarely get any of this stuff right, let alone first, so calling them insiders is a big joke.

Dreger is the absolute best (worst?) at this. I've seen few that can say so much with so little substance. An art really.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
I would be absolutely shocked if Brown or Quick left LA. Even trading Carter would be a stretch. I could see a guy like Athanasiou maybe, but the veterans are likely staying in LA.

Reactions: KingTech and JKG33

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
I would be absolutely shocked if Brown or Quick left LA. Even trading Carter would be a stretch. I could see a guy like Athanasiou maybe, but the veterans are likely staying in LA.

This. With the way they've been playing, keep the vets around and see if the kids can help earn a playoff spot. That experience is far more valuable than whatever middling picks they get for Carter/Brown/Quick

Reactions: flyersfan187

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
Bernier, Glendening, Ryan, Granlund, Haula, Savard, Hall, Montour, Oleksiak, E. Staal, Palmeri, Gusev, R. Murray, Vatanen, Goligoski, Pearson, Sutter, Tatar, and Armia are the rentals I could see gaining interest at the deadline. Don’t see guys with term moving this deadline due to the looming expansion draft

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
Ekholm shouldn't be on this trade board. He's not really available. Not in the traditional sense.

No, he should definitely be available. Hynes should be fired too, but we need to get assets from some of our guys.

Does it matter? You can’t tell me that 5 of those guys are more valuable than Echols or Fabbro.

Do you seriously think that Nashville has 5 forwards worth protecting? Especially over someone like Fabbro?

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
  1. Johansen
  2. Duchene
  3. Forsberg
  4. Arvidsson
  5. Kunin
  6. Jarnkrok
  7. Sissons
Granlund and Haula traded or leave via UFA.​

Which 3 of those 7 forwards are Nashville going to leave exposed if they go 4+4?

Jarnkrok - 1 year left to UFA at time of draft
Sissons - 2.857M x 5 years for a player that keeps getting relegated to the 4th line a good but ultimately replaceable player
1 of Joey/Duchene - Joey/Duchene have bad looking contracts and I don't think they get picked up. If they do, that's ultimately 8M in capspace for us.

LeafGrief

Shambles in my brain
Apr 10, 2015
Ottawa
That's uh, quite the list lmao. DeAngelo has cleared waivers, Montour is about as exciting as a gas station sandwich, and it barely gets better after that. Savard, Pearson, and Eric Staal are the only ones who I can see being moved and garnering a notable return. I'd bet Ekholm stays, and who the hell knows what's going to happen with Taylor Hall. He's certainly not getting the king's ransom as a rental the Sabres were hoping for.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
That Taylor Hall contract is a boat anchor unless Buffalo is going to retain 50% to get him to UFA. I would like to see Dallas maybe try for Bobby Ryan, he can't cost that much at all.

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
Credibility of the list-makers aside, a couple of guys there that could really help the Hawks if they can stay competitive. Granlund, and Pearson for sure. A flyer on Virtanen or Bennett, price depending could be good. I doubt we see Shaw again unfortunately.

Soundgarden

Jul 22, 2008
Spring Hill, TN
That's uh, quite the list lmao. DeAngelo has cleared waivers, Montour is about as exciting as a gas station sandwich, and it barely gets better after that. Savard, Pearson, and Eric Staal are the only ones who I can see being moved and garnering a notable return. I'd bet Ekholm stays, and who the hell knows what's going to happen with Taylor Hall. He's certainly not getting the king's ransom as a rental the Sabres were hoping for.

Nah, I think he's a pretty sure bet to get moved.

NK94

Feb 5, 2019
Dreger is the absolute best (worst?) at this. I've seen few that can say so much with so little substance. An art really.
Case in point...

EkF8fnqXYAEGoqP

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->