TSN Overdrive (and other Toronto Sports Media) 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
All he said was “his wife or boyfriend, whoever it was”. Don’t think that was a hint at anything. Also yuck, I tuned into overdrive earlier for Hayes, O’Neill and Noodles and got some random host with Steve Simmons lol

Oh thanks saved me downloading the podcast

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
Definitely Dreger

For sure, the “another teams gm said...” is one of two things
1: made up because no one can prove he did or did not speak to a gm

2: as said gm just says “yeah that may be what happened”

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
That Colaiacovo segment about Berg was uncomfortable.

Colaiacovo needs to clean it up. That was borderline inappropriate.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
That Colaiacovo segment about Berg was uncomfortable.

Colaiacovo needs to clean it up. That was borderline inappropriate.

Summary? What was inappropriate someone posted a quote about him saying “wife or boyfriend whatever”

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
He also did an imitation of Berg speaking Finnish that could be seen as insensitive.

Oof calm down Carlo. Why does he not like him?

Carlo seems to be over amped to be on radio every show he has phoned in on now. He isn’t an insider there is no reason for his opinions on other shows outside his own

A1LeafNation

Obsession beats talent everytime!!
Oct 17, 2010

Carlo seems to be over amped to be on radio every show he has phoned in on now. He isn’t an insider there is no reason for his opinions on other shows outside his own
Lol Carlo thinks he's better than Berg. I wonder if he seen the gif of him. He is a joke.

It was stupid to get on to Berg for not conforming and acting depressed after a loss.

Worse was his interpretation of the Finnish language.

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough

I don't think he meant it maliciously and he seems by all accounts to be a great guy.

He just seems too excited and works too hard to get a laugh from Landsberg. He'll learn from it. He could use some media training for sure.

Reactions: Walshy7

wingman75

Dec 3, 2008
The QC
Anyone know if there is a recording of the live show with the TSN personalities from the other day? I heard a couple clips and it sounded like it would be a good bus ride listen.

leburn98

Jan 28, 2013
Anyone know if there is a recording of the live show with the TSN personalities from the other day? I heard a couple clips and it sounded like it would be a good bus ride listen.
I came here to ask the same thing. Haven't found anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad