TSN Overdrive (and other Toronto Sports Media) 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walshy7

Sep 18, 2016
Toronto
I didn't like him at first either.....still don't.

I like him ok, but he needs to get over his small town hate for Toronto bias. He whines all the time that the leafs get media coverage I truly beleive it’s jealousy. Back up in Toronto gets more attention than most starters but noodles played for mostly irrelevant teams. He ruins the show with his “balance” he brings, it isn’t balance at all it’s passed balance bordering on hate. He is closer to a hater than Hayes is a homer

Reactions: LindrosLeafs88

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Does Gord Miller ever shut up? They’re literally 20 minutes into Leafs Lunch rambling on about Bobby Orr stories.

Man this show sucks now. Old boys club.

Reactions: phillipmike

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
I hated hockey central for years. Now it's so much better than Leafs Lunch. I'd rather listen to Kypreos' constant brainfarts than LL.

Last edited:

Mckay

I find your lack of gravy disturbing.
Mar 5, 2014
Canada
Those little cartoons are great!

There are at least 2 more. One where they are talking about "The bachelor" and the most recent one with Lebrun's "squeaky chair"

TheShape

Oct 25, 2018
Craig Button was disgusted at the thought of the Leafs even entertaining the idea of moving Marleau’s contract after this season.

There’s a reason this guy isn’t employed by an NHL team.

Reactions: Stand Witness

Hunter74

Sep 21, 2004
He reacts this way about anything he disagreed with. How are you supposed to have a discussion with him?

Last edited:

Silencio

Nov 6, 2006
Toronto
It's uncanny how much that Bob Ryan from the Boston Globe guy that's always on Prime Time sounds like Martin Scorcese.

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph
Craig Button was disgusted at the thought of the Leafs even entertaining the idea of moving Marleau’s contract after this season.

That's the show now apparently. Andi presents a topic and then Gord and Craig find reasons to get angry about it. Repeat.

Reactions: OddyOh

lifelonghockeyfan

Dec 18, 2015
Lake Huron

The thought should not make one disgusted. The constant thought by Leafs fans so they make a fantasy roster without 6.25m Marleau is unrealistic.

garce

Mar 20, 2010
Too close to Ottawa and Montreal
Grab your coffee or a cup of teaaa....

Oof, of all the many cringe worthy things on TSN radio that’s the leader,
Landsberg,Carlo, Andi, Button and Miller make me turn the station. Mike and Andi seem incapable of not talking about themselves every two minutes and the others are just irritating. Still like overdrive however , can’t often listen to it live. Mornings after games make for some tough choices. I often listen to other Canadian sports stations or NHL Sirius.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->