TSN Overdrive (and other Toronto Sports Media) 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Maple Leaf

Jan 9, 2017
Anyone know where I can listen to games. Living in wales it’s hard to watch games in full unless they fall on certain days. Last year I listened to Jim Ralph on Apples Podcast app but I don’t think it’s there anymore. Any ideas?

Kiwi

Mar 5, 2016
The Naki
Anyone know where I can listen to games. Living in wales it’s hard to watch games in full unless they fall on certain days. Last year I listened to Jim Ralph on Apples Podcast app but I don’t think it’s there anymore. Any ideas?

I've got NHL.tv but it costs a fortune, the TSN games are live if you go onto the TSN1050 Twitter page and listen, the sportsnet games are probably similarly live on there Toronto radio station

Welsh Maple Leaf

Jan 9, 2017
I've got NHL.tv but it costs a fortune, the TSN games are live if you go onto the TSN1050 Twitter page and listen, the sportsnet games are probably similarly live on there Toronto radio station
Yeah I got nhl tv too. I may just start getting up at like 6 and watch the games. Not the same watching 8 mins condensed.

Reactions: Kiwi

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
It is getting very annoying how our media only talks about how much everyone will make. Now we are losing Kapanen...

nsleaf

Oct 21, 2009
oh i totally get that.
however there aren't a lot of statistics about what being high does, or if a lot of impaired driving is actually those being high). i had to do some prelim research for some colleges about this (as shock of shocks). i just feel (and i feel what Miller was going with it) when you have kids - it an be just as dangerous especially if ingested (I figured he was talking as a dad at that point). and as I said, i just feel being impaired period is dangerous. but it can be an each their own on that point.

True Daisy, but bud has been around and used by humans much, much longer than alcohol and its pretty clear which is "worse".
For sure folks need to be wary, especially when using edibles, but it's almost impossible to overdose when smoking.
Everything in moderation!

LeafChief

Matthew Knies Enthusiast
Mar 5, 2013
Scarborough
Noodles crying on yesterday's Overdrive because of how much attention Leafs' players get.

He was having a spaz attack re; Toronto media because a member of the media out west asked Scheifele if Matthews is better than McDavid.

Not sure how this has anything to do with Toronto media but Noodles gonna Noodles.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
2kcoik.jpg

Nineteen67

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 12, 2017
He has the right to an opinion, but if that opinion is that weed is as dangerous as alcohol, it's a really uninformed, and frankly stupid, opinion.

Like, you should be ashamed of yourself for having said it in public-level stupid.

Where and when did he say that?

Warden of the North

Ned Stark's head
Apr 28, 2006
Muskoka
I stopped listening to Leafs Lunch, and the other show even more so. I am just annoyed now. They don't actually say anything new or offer any opinion of value, and they are not entertaining. I just listen to podcasts throughout the day till Overdrive comes on

Me too. I only do live radio when theres actual breaking news of relevance (aside from Overdrive).

Hockey Central at Noon is significantly better with Marek hosting though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad