TSN Jets Rewards Promo Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Anyone see the code tonight? Anyone? Buhler? Anyone?

CSC_Defence_banner1.jpg

MrGrinch

Jul 27, 2011
Tonight's code doesn't work for me neither. Just emailed them from my account to let them know. And if they don't get it working hopefully they can at least credit me the points.

Yaeyah

Aug 7, 2011
Tonight's code doesn't work for me neither. Just emailed them from my account to let them know. And if they don't get it working hopefully they can at least credit me the points.

I thought maybe they were on to me after scanning in to tonight's game with my card and then trying to enter the TSN Jets bonus code :laugh::laugh:

flyingjay

Jun 25, 2012
Winnipeg
They must've fixed it. "Coach" now works for the promo code. I think it has to be entered by the end of the day today.

Sabadecade

Die Hard Jets Fan
May 25, 2012
Winnipeg MB
I was trying to enter it yesterday during the game and it said it had expired.

Tried to enter it today and it said I've already entered it. So now I'm not sure if I'll get the points or not.

I have this problem as well. I can't tell if I got the points already or if I will get them. Meh, no big deal, I've missed entering other codes this year as well, no big deal.

Buhse77

Dec 23, 2013
I had same issue with "coach". I contacted the jets on the jets rewards page and said coach wasn't working and they emailed me back today saying my account has been credited the 50 points.

Jetland162702

Pup-peroni Junkie
Sep 23, 2011
Winnipeg
I had same issue with "coach". I contacted the jets on the jets rewards page and said coach wasn't working and they emailed me back today saying my account has been credited the 50 points.

Yeah I emailed them as well and apparently as long as you tried to enter "coach" you get the points even if it failed.
Here is the email they sent me.

"We apologize you received an error message while submitting the TSN Jets Promo Code ‘COACH’. Accounts that entered the code were tracked and 50 Jets Points added. You do not need to resubmit the Promo Code. The Jets Points are already visible on your Jets Rewards Scoreboard.

Warm regards,
Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->