TSN is Gay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boomhower

Aug 23, 2003
Ontario
Visit site
Roger's digital cable is doing the free preview mounth aswell, but for some reason RDS is the ONLY channel without a free preview. :banghead:

Last edited:

Sparepart

Jun 6, 2002
Montreal
Freezerburn said:
It is the free preview month with Bell Expressvu as well, which is why I am enjoying this game right now.

And as for my muting idea, it doesn't work because the internet feeds are slightly delayed and do not sycronize att all with the RDS broadcast.

Try listening to it in French, it wont kill you. Watching Habs games on french tv over the past 10+ years is how I learned most of the french I know today.

Last edited:

PanthersRule96

Jun 15, 2003
Visit site
Man, TSN really has to come up with TSN2.

BTW, the only way ESPN is gonna show the gold medal game is if USA wins. If not, I don't think anyone in the States shows it. I don't think ESPN2 does and ESPN does not.

BTW, if any network is attracted to other networks of the same gender, it's ESPN and ESPN2 when it comes to hockey. :teach:

Freezerburn

Mar 20, 2003
Sparepart said:
Try listening to it in French, it wont kill you. Watching Habs games on french tv over the past 10+ years is how I learned most of the french I know today.

I am watching it in French, it doesn't really bother me I would just prefer to have it in English is all. I used to watch Habs/Sabres games on ch 54 (thats the french CBC) before I had satellite so I am used to it somewhat.

CanoeRider

Mar 15, 2004
Edmonton, Alberta
BAuldie said:
Why does there have to be so many threads on this? Its stupid.. they had prior commitments that they can't break.. an NFL game will get better ratings than a US - Russia WJC game...
not in Canada, maybe in the States

BobMckenzie

Jul 23, 2003
nomorekids said:
but yeah, i have heard that TSN likes to go to bed with networks of the same gender. There's a pretty hot rumor about TSN and Sportsnet trying to get married in the States, but being rejected.

TSN and Sportsnet making whoopee? Never, unless you count the joint bid submitted for the Vancouver Olympics...not that there's anything wrong with it...

:innocent:

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
CanoeRider said:

I think you'd be surprised. There are a lot of Dallas Cowboys fans in Canada, and a lot of people who follow NHL football in general. As for "maybe" in the States? Dallas Cowboys vs. New York Giants will probably outdraw any hockey game of the year in the USA.

BCCHL inactive

CanoeRider said:

Like it or not, the NFL is huge in Canada...and in non-CFL cities, it is much more popular than the CFL. I work in sports retail, and even with the NHL playing, NFL merchandise can outsell NHL merchandise any day of the week. Don't even ask me about the CFL here in Prince George. It would take us the entire CFL season to sell 10 BC Lions jerseys.

Sunday Night Football on the last week of the regular season will draw a much larger Canadian audience than a USA vs. Russia World U20 semi-final game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad