OT: TSN Is dead (Rogers secures 12-year exclusive National Broadcast deal with NHL + CHL)

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
Glitchy? The hnic presentation is what separates it from the others. The hnic production, from its intros,intermission pieces, hosting, tradition, is what makes it better than the other networks.

It cuts out all the time. Not saying I don't really enjoy all those. But it cuts out alot. See Stanley Cup trophy presentation cutting out and having to use the NBC feed

Yeah, that does suck. At least no duthie. I know I'm in the minority, but I find him very annoying.

I hate him too. Actually I hate all of TSNs analysts besides Bob

tradervik

Hear no evil, see no evil, complain about it
Sponsor
Jun 25, 2007
I'm not sure how the Rogers deal will affect coverage of the draft but I'm pretty sure TSN will continue to cover it even if it means having Duthie and McKenzie sitting in a trailer outside the arena.

John Bender*

Blake, Mr. Winnipeg, price, giggling like a little girl when video game clown paul chapman suggests Canucks are a decade away from contending. Price so happy at that prospect.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I'm not sure how the Rogers deal will affect coverage of the draft but I'm pretty sure TSN will continue to cover it even if it means having Duthie and McKenzie sitting in a trailer outside the arena.

They can't host it anymore or broadcast it.

They can definitely sit outside and report on it when it's over or before.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
Saw tsn heavily advertising it's jets and sens coverage , gonna be weird watching hockey on sportsnet.

Hope tsn picks up AHL games, It would be great to supplement NHL with AHL.

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I do not like Jaime McLennan. He seems to just agree with everything tossed his way and his between the pipes segment is awful too.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
His montages were excellent.

I used to love his playoff intro and cup montage post playoffs.

Sportsnet is garbage. Especially with their stupid Strombo voiced intros.

They've destroyed anything left that was good about HNIC

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Jesus. Is Rogers trying to kill the NHL in Canada or something?

His work from the cup run still gives me chills. Hope he's back working in hockey somewhere. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->