TSN 690 & Other Montreal sports media Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
What did he say about McGuire? Can't seem to find it on the site.

Pierre said that he knows of three teams with interest in Pacioretty, but he can’t name them because he was told in confidence.

Nilan starts going on “if I have something to say I just say it, I don’t hold back” and something about “I don’t call guys for scoops”.

I don’t think he understood Pierre, and was saying that breaching confidences is the right thing to do. Melnick intervened, it was just awkward.

Nilan often jumps in at the wrong time with an off tangent comment.

Reactions: Pickles

Habs 4 Life

No Excuses
Mar 30, 2005
Montreal
Pierre said that he knows of three teams with interest in Pacioretty, but he can’t name them because he was told in confidence.

Nilan starts going on “if I have something to say I just say it, I don’t hold back” and something about “I don’t call guys for scoops”.

I don’t think he understood Pierre, and was saying that breaching confidences is the right thing to do. Melnick intervened, it was just awkward.

Sometimes it's the drugs that are talking ....

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Man, I can't believe Gilbert Delorme on 91.9FM and his dumbass take on how the Habs should be trading their 3OA for someone who can help them right now.
puke.gif

MD thaivuN

Anime Music Hipster
Aug 2, 2012
Montreal
www.youtube.com
Man, I can't believe Gilbert Delorme on 91.9FM and his dumbass take on how the Habs should be trading their 3OA for someone who can help them right now.
puke.gif

The entire "experts" panel of RDS have generally always advocated for trading picks for immediates. I remember an AC episode where they were advocating trading Dahlin if the Habs ever won the lottery.

Reactions: Runner77

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016

I didn't hear what Nilan said, but I can see where he is coming from. We all want to know as many details on rumors as we can. If you are going to throw that out there give us more, like who are these teams.

PM always does this. I heard this or a GM said that but I can't tell you more. I understand he can't reveal his sources but when you drop 3 teams are interested of course those on listening would like to know which 3 teams.

Scintillating10

Jun 15, 2012
Nova Scotia

That was a few days ago. I don't blame PM for backing down...Nilan is a tough guy

Reactions: Runner77

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
McGuire bringing up that Danault's Name has been surfacing

That would have to be one hell of a deal to trade a Young French Center lolol

McGuire's segment was a good listen today. Briefly brought up lower Habs ticket sales and more pressure being thrown Molson's way now which is something we haven't seen before. Hab fans aren't happy Geoff.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Oops.. Dave Trentadue been screwed up. :)

Oh Arthur Staple mad.. :laugh:

I heard the segment on how Trentadue flubbed on the feed. Trentadue, another rank amateur, what else did people expect.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That was a few days ago. I don't blame PM for backing down...Nilan is a tough guy

Nilan is just out of synch as a radio guy. He'd probably opt for breaking people's faces to win an argument if he'd have immunity from prosecution.

Reactions: Pickles

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Delorme, there’s another Antichambre Momo

The guy's "bon jack" routine is annoying as shit. His views are from another era. They only have him on to please the older women in their dubious audience.

Reactions: jaffy27

Tighthead

Nov 9, 2016
Nilan is just out of synch as a radio guy. He'd probably opt for breaking people's faces to win an argument if he'd have immunity from prosecution.

I’m honestly not sure that Nilan can distinguish between opinion and information. When he talks about shooting from the hip he may have no concept of breaching a confidence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->