TSN 690 & Other Montreal sports media (Part 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
No secret I dont like Mitch Gallo, but he just fed Tony his soup and put him in his place and I think it was great.

The Habs lose with Price, its Price fault
The Habs lose with Allen, its the team fault and not Allen

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
No secret I dont like Mitch Gallo, but he just fed Tony his soup and put him in his place and I think it was great.

While Gallo isn't wrong, the difference is that even if they lose with Allen, Jake plays well and gives the team a chance to win. Whereas Price has been letting in the crappiest goals, the demoralizing type.

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
While Gallo isn't wrong, the difference is that even if they lose with Allen, Jake plays well and gives the team a chance to win. Whereas Price has been letting in the crappiest goals, the demoralizing type.
agreed, but the argument was about the game in Ottawa, which Gallo again made the point where yes, he let in weak ones, but stopped multiple incredible scoring chances, who says Allen makes those saves?

habdynasty

May 26, 2008

The Habs lose with Allen, its the team fault and not Allen[/QUOTE

tony must be sulking now , he hasn’t said a word

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
agreed, but the argument was about the game in Ottawa, which Gallo again made the point where yes, he let in weak ones, but stopped multiple incredible scoring chances, who says Allen makes those saves?

We know Tony will pile on Price... but as soon as Price strings together stellar performances and has a shutout here and there, he will go back calling him the best in the world. Tony does indeed flip flop.

expy

Nov 2, 2010
Price literally loses the game by giving up weak goals; literally the go-ahead goal is the weak one (let alone being the 4th or 5th goal of the night too).

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
Marinaro was all excited for is 10am show last night. What happened? Did he go on a 1-hour rant?

angusyoung

The life of..The Party
Aug 17, 2014
Heirendaar
He should be on the post-game show instead of Campbell and Gallo. I remember back in the day Dick Irvin and Steve Shutt did the post-game show and it was awesome to listen to. Dumb and dumber come across as arrogant arseholes when talking to callers.

Steve Shutt and Dick Irvin, a couple of guys that had the gift of gab. Entertaining,compelling,insightful, a treat to listen to them. Shutty was a real motormouth and what can say about Irvin, everybody loves Dick.

As for those buffoons now, I wish Gallo would would use that dam pillow effectively on Campbell.

97c65d27ed5ec71e44368648949d30d8.gif

Reactions: Pickles

widowmaker

Jun 21, 2009
MB

The 2 goals that beat Allen vs OTT were both 2 fluke deflections over his head that fell in .....he was solid that game as well as every game he's played this year. Marinaro is right he should have started .......he deserved to start the 2nd game even though they lost in OT

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
The 2 goals that beat Allen vs OTT were both 2 fluke deflections over his head that fell in .....he was solid that game as well as every game he's played this year. Marinaro is right he should have started .......he deserved to start the 2nd game even though they lost in OT

If Price lets in those 2 goals, he gets crucified
and Im not defending Price, he's been as good as a Pee Wee B goalie

widowmaker

Jun 21, 2009
MB
If Price lets in those 2 goals, he gets crucified
and Im not defending Price, he's been as good as a Pee Wee B goalie
Those 2 goals wouldn't be his fault no .. .. yes there are alot of posters would blame them both on him........pretty much the same posters that just like to bitch bout every goal scored on him........point is Allen has outplayed him this far and did deserve to play those few games in a row

Suzuki x 14

GoHabsGo
Mar 14, 2006
Montreal
Those 2 goals wouldn't be his fault no .. .. yes there are alot of posters would blame them both on him........pretty much the same posters that just like to bitch bout every goal scored on him........point is Allen has outplayed him this far and did deserve to play those few games in a row
They aren't anyone's fault, but it doesn't matter in Montreal. Price would have been ripped to shreds.

Allen will not play a few in a row. No matter how much he deserves it

Reactions: angusyoung

Pickles

Apr 25, 2017
In the jar'o
Steve Shutt and Dick Irvin, a couple of guys that had the gift of gab. Entertaining,compelling,insightful, a treat to listen to them. Shutty was a real motormouth and what can say about Irvin, everybody loves Dick.

As for those buffoons now, I wish Gallo would would use that dam pillow effectively on Campbell.

97c65d27ed5ec71e44368648949d30d8.gif
Last night's post-game show was Gallo and Tsakikis which was so brutal to listen to that I couldn't get through the whole show.

BigBoyNoise87

Feb 5, 2021
Tony Marinaro preaching “rebuild” a little over a month after he posted a picture of the Stanley Cup with red white and blue emojis on his Twitter.

Come on man don’t turn your show into a comedy act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad