Trying to grow some dirty flow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
There's not a lot of black guys playing hockey with long hair though. Laraque and Carson rocked the dreads.

lol imagine that nasty ass snoop dog straight hair flowing out the back of an M1 eww

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
also you need a comb, a pocket comb to keep in your back pocket, you dont even need it but every once and a while you pull it out and comb your flow. especially around dudes who are balding.

Clowes Line

Cally's Chicken Parm
Aug 11, 2010
New Yawk
www.outsidethegarden.com
Thought I'd bump this. Growing the flow, I'd say I'm about 5 months in, hair is about 3 inches long.

The back of my hair is really long and curls up, but the front doesn't come down to my eyes unless I pull it down. Sides don't flow either, just getting bushy and I curl my sideburns behind my ears.

How much longer you think I have to go?

JR97

May 16, 2012
hahaha nice bump.

I"ve got long straight asian hair. I"ve had long hair since I was a kid. I had been washing it daily with shampoo all of my life up until the last few months where I'll only shampoo once or twice a week at most. I'll just do what Jarek does and scrub it in the shower but without chemicals. When I was washing daily with shampoo, it'd get pretty greasy the next day thus requiring shampooing daily. But now I can go 3-4 days before I feel the need to shampoo. I shower after hockey and make sure to give a good rinse to get the sweat out. Showering daily keeps the stink out. It doesn't smell all perfumy, but it doesn't stink.

The one thing that does annoy me is when my hair gets caught under my bag strap when carrying the gear. I hate that.

vapor11

Aug 15, 2011
From urbandictionary:

Flow

Sick hair that was invented by hockey players...dont listen to and lacrosse players, they will try and tell you they invented it but they're just posers....Your flow has to be the perfect length...not to short not to long...you will know when it is perfect because you will play the best games of your life...take note of the perfect length so you cut it back to the perfect length when it gets too long...When it is too long that is considered an OVER-flow....side effects of an OVER-flow are; ankles bending more than usual, flopping passes, getting burned(applies to defensmen AND fowards), and the worst side effect that can kill a team is being a MAJOR sieve (goalies only)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad