Post-Game Talk: True men don't kill Coyotes - 10 PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Arizona has won two of their last ten and three of their last 15 since going on a four game winning streak over New Years. I'd like to see them make the playoffs but hopefully that slide continues tonight.

I wonder who is playing in goal for them. They've struggled since Keumper went down as Raanta had a brutal January but has been solid in February and Hill looks to have been pretty average over the same time period.

Also, Phil is guaranteed to have a goal. Seems like he plays his best whenever he plays the Caps.

Marshall

A ribbon reflector
Mar 13, 2002
Crystal Koons' cold, dead eyes.
twitter.com
A+ thread title, ksd.

(Marsh is an old man story time: back when Night Flight was on the USA Network in the mid-80's, they played the original "True Men" video fairly often. Tweenage Marshall had two thoughts while watching the video: One that I had gone insane. Two, this is a great song. Ran out and bought the EP immediately. Was a dyed-in-the-wool RHCP fan until that song came out.)

Story time is over, we now return you to your "fire Reirden" and "how does Hagelin hold a stick with no hands?" threads.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
A+ thread title, ksd.

(Marsh is an old man story time: back when Night Flight was on the USA Network in the mid-80's, they played the original "True Men" video fairly often. Tweenage Marshall had two thoughts while watching the video: One that I had gone insane. Two, this is a great song. Ran out and bought the EP immediately. Was a dyed-in-the-wool RHCP fan until that song came out.)

Story time is over, we now return you to your "fire Reirden" and "how does Hagelin hold a stick with no hands?" threads.
Night Flight!!

My mom wouldn't pay for cable so I only got to watch it at friends' houses.

Reactions: Marshall

EYEuhFRAYtee

Smile
Apr 28, 2004
You get a like for using a RHCP reference from back when they were interesting. My fave story about them is going to see them live in the early 90s - they were the headliner with two bands I had never heard of before, Pearl Jam and Smashing Pumpkins.

As for the game, please don't make me regret staying up so late.

4-3 Caps - Maybe an Ovi goal?

Silky mitts

It’s yours boys and girls and babes let’s go!
Mar 9, 2004
Solid sports tv day with XFL, Terps MSU, nba skills, outdoor game, and Caps

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
Be nice to get a convincing game. Not a barn burner, but just nice and controlled.

4-1 good guys

It feels like it's been too long since we had a complete game from start to finish good old fashioned win.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
A+ thread title, ksd.

Man I don't believe I ever watched that show. Only show I remember watching in '85 was rushing home from HS to catch Robotech, heh.

zappa4ever

Music is the Best!
Feb 10, 2010
MD/VA/WV intersection
Great version of 'Coyote' from '79 - Joni Mitchell and ridiculous backing band:
The Jaco Pastorius on fretless bass
Pat Metheny - gtrs
Lyle Mays - kbds (RIP Feb.10, 2020)
Michael Brecker - sax
Don Alias - perc.

(see The Last Waltz for another great version)

Reactions: Heath

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
Sorry, I forgot the thread I got this from, but its so f***ing cool

Fantastic shootout.

Sadly we dont have videos from the past with the same quality. Imagine 80s with HD? 90s?!

notDkristich

Jan 27, 2013
been away on travel. what did i miss? are we still suck? please tell me forsythe got the scythe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->