Player Discussion: Trouba

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spock

Commander
Oct 5, 2017
Vulcan
Even if the Dr. Yoko story is true, why should I be okay with some not-a-doctor Keitha deciding that she deserves the bright lights of Broadway just because she's marrying into new money?

**** both of them.
Because this doesn't affect your life like it does the Troubas.

Evil Little

Jan 22, 2014
You're kind of a dirtbag.

Chevy should've traded him long ago. You hate to see a good player go.

I'm merely rejecting love-conquers-all narratives. He manipulated the system to get what he--or what he and his fiancé--wanted.

Anyhow, I can't say I give a shit what you think about me Guy From Another Board.

Because this doesn't affect your life like it does the Troubas.

Sorry--that's the condition on which I get to have an opinion? You should tell that to all the people villifying the Jets right now. After all, it's not their job to build a hockey team, it's Cheveldayoff's. It doesn't affect their lives like it does his.

Last edited:

Tommigun

Jan 5, 2018
**** Trouba, he's a little out of touch, entitled baby who thinks the market was what was keeping him from being a star. Maybe look in the mirror you ****ing carrot stick you have no personality, you're dumber than a bag of rocks, and you've alienated your fans at every opportunity ("but what about my sleazy ****in' fan-engagement app?"). Here's hoping his toxic, whiny personality was just the poison that was permeating the Jets room and that his curse has been lifted, transforming the Jets like Theodin in Return of the King, but also his trashy stink will hover over midtown like a cloud of the boring walking thumb he is, not to mention every other locker room whose door he darkens.

Ball sack could play, though.

So... how do you REALLY feel about Trouba then? I’m not much for subtlety.

Reactions: GNP and Evil Little

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
sounds like what happened to chris pronger who was with edmonton..

his wife told him she could not stand living in edmonton and so pronger was traded to the ducks..
There’s a back story to that story also

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
A robotic squirrel?
Hey I was pissed last year over Trouba and a Garrett post put it in perspective for me.
Yes it’s within his rights to do what’s best for him but us over emotional fans don’t like rejection.
We move on and hope for the best.
Zen now :naughty:

Reactions: SUX2BU

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
Hey I was pissed last year over Trouba and a Garrett post put it in perspective for me.
Yes it’s within his rights to do what’s best for him but us over emotional fans don’t like rejection.
We move on and hope for the best.
Zen now :naughty:

Yeah, I’m tired of drama on this too

Chevy has a lot on his plate and dealing with Laine, Connor and Morrissey along with a shrinking cap

Should be an interesting summer

DannyGallivan

Your world frightens and confuses me
Aug 25, 2017
Melonville
Hey Rangers...
DangerousImpeccableIbizanhound-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad