Trouba switches to #8

JMT21

I Give A Dam!
Aug 8, 2011
In My House
Any idea what the Jets Store would charge to have the name-bar switched?

I've got Burmi jersey autographed by the whole team. Would it's long term value change if I switched name-bars?

Huffer

Jul 16, 2010
Might as well get the number you like Jacob. Might as well go get a house as well because if everything goes well you'll be here for 15 more years. ;)

Warhead77

Jets4Life
Jun 28, 2011
The River City
Following in the footsteps of another #8 defenseman
CarlyleJets1.jpg

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
I have good memories of watching Trouba dominate in the #8

Glad he will be wearing this number.

seasontixholder*

Wonder how the name bar switch would look. Considering his last name is alot smaller. Wonder if you would see the holes from the sew?

HannuJ

Nov 20, 2011
Toronno
from Bautin to Carlyle.

me likies!

We now need to get Scheifele to choose a real # and not that silly 55.

ajmidd12

Know-It-All
Apr 16, 2012
This Planet
Inquired about changing a heat press name bar on my wifes jersey (she has Burmistrov), they said the old namebar would leave a residue and it would show.

It makes sense for the numbers as going from single digits to double digits (originally she wanted Little to replace Burmistrov) but I can't imagine it being all that hard to take off a name bar then apply a new one on the back...

Guardian17

Strong & Free
Aug 29, 2010
Winnipeg
Great move by the Jets to give Trouba number 8.

I can't wait to witness #8 create a path of destruction throughout the NHL!

seasontixholder*

In worst case I guess I could get Troubastrov. Ya right! I'm going to inspect my jersey tonight to see how bad it might look.

PegCityJets9

Jun 21, 2011
Winnipeg
twitter.com
Just to throw in my experiences with a name bar change:

I had a Hefney jersey and recently got Dunn put on the back. It was $30, the Bomber store sent it in to get the name bar restitched and I had it back in just under a week. When it comes to mine you don't notice a thing. It's so nice to be able to change the name bar. Unfortunately I might have to with my recently purchased #10 Muamba throwback :(

Bob E

Aug 20, 2011
Winnerpeg
Excellent. Trouba in #8, just seems right. Though he looked fine in #3 too.

Jets must have waited until he 'officially' made the team, before they made the number switch.

Does this mean they'll turn the page on Burmi, and move his rights at some point rather than have him return to the fold in a couple of years? Seems to say that, no?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->