Injury Report: Trouba - returned from concussion 03/31

Guffman

Apr 7, 2016
Nice to have Troubs back. I took a quick peak at his career stats. He’s had only one year where he essentially played the full season. The others were 60 to 65 games.

I wonder if that is why his agent/Trouba was pressing the Jets to get him back into games. That’s not a good look at contract negotiation time to consistently illustrate that he’s not a full season player.

razorsedge

Oct 19, 2006
Nice to have Troubs back. I took a quick peak at his career stats. He’s had only one year where he essentially played the full season. The others were 60 to 65 games.

I wonder if that is why his agent/Trouba was pressing the Jets to get him back into games. That’s not a good look at contract negotiation time to consistently illustrate that he’s not a full season player.

How do you know Trouba and his agent pushed the Jets to play him (assuming before the Jets thought he was ready)?

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

One thing you have to factor in was the season he held out. Those weren’t games lost to injury. Until his high ankle sprain this season he had played almost 2 1/2 seasons without an injury.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->