Confirmed with Link: Trouba Requests Trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzerman1919*

Feb 10, 2013
gary lawlessVerified account
‏@garylawless
Trouba says he has rescinded trade request. "I signed that paper to be here for two years."

‏@garylawless
Trouba says he'll play where the coach puts him #nhljets

Jim TothVerified account
‏@JimTothSports
#NHLJets Jacob Trouba says he no longer wants to be traded, went away when he signed new contract. Says was never about WPG or Canada

This can all be put to rest at this point.

We have not acquired a d-man AGAIN. No Shatty, no Vatanen, no Fowler, no Trouba. And the cherry on top is we traded Pavel freaking Datsyuk's contract and passed up on an 18 year old playing 20 minutes a night already. F word!!!!!!!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Oh well

Chevy > Holland

We like our defense

Why? Because he didn't trade a potential top pairing guy for DDK? Winnipeg had the leverage in a trade. They were either going to get a ransom or they weren't going to trade him.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
‏@garylawless
Trouba says he has rescinded trade request. "I signed that paper to be here for two years."

‏@garylawless

Jim TothVerified account
‏@JimTothSports
#NHLJets Jacob Trouba says he no longer wants to be traded, went away when he signed new contract. Says was never about WPG or Canada

We have not acquired a d-man AGAIN. No Shatty, no Vatanen, no Fowler, no Trouba. And the cherry on top is we traded Pavel freaking Datsyuk's contract and passed up on an 18 year old playing 20 minutes a night already. F word!!!!!!!!!:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Let's say we trade Larkin+ and land one of those D men. Basically we are in an area where we will either get a fantastic deal or will have been bent over.

Holland eventually needs to step up and make a deal at some point, but there are perfectly valid reasons for them to not go balls to the wall for the guys that are being offered.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
‏@garylawless

‏@garylawless

Jim TothVerified account
‏@JimTothSports

Yeah he would totally sign, start playing and still say publicly "I want to be traded". Because that happens.

His comments mean nothing. I really doubt he was holding out because he wanted a bridge deal. And I really doubt Winnipeg were so hell bent on not giving him a bridge deal that it took this long for them to offer it.

He'll most likely still get traded. Just that now Trouba can help Winnipeg while they look for a trade, teams can scout Trouba heavily, and the clock isn't ticking on Trouba in terms of potentially losing a lot of income.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->