Injury Report: Trouba Out Until At Least February With Upper Body Injury

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
im confused as to what taking a shot has to the wrist/forearm the other game has to do with THIS injury if said injury was preexisting.

Who knows, but if its true the case is on his wrist/forearm...its a decent place to assume thats where the injury is :laugh:

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
It's his neck ..... brace/cast is just a distraction ..... could you imagine if other teams knew where he was hurt ? He'd get hurt out there !

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
I think its the neck too. They brought him back too soon last time and how many social media posts complaining about your neck does it take for people to know. its like i said last page, if it were his neck they wouldn't say and rightly so.

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I think its the neck too. They brought him back too soon last time and how many social media posts complaining about your neck does it take for people to know. its like i said last page, if it were his neck they wouldn't say and rightly so.

I would have suspected neck or shoulder, but if its true he has a cast on then I believe the issue is where ever the cast is.

There is no point in making him wear a cast to throw other teams off.

Gm0ney

Unicorns salient
Oct 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I would have suspected neck or shoulder, but if its true he has a cast on then I believe the issue is where ever the cast is.

There is no point in making him wear a cast to throw other teams off.

I believe there are a number of Trouba look-alikes around town wearing various medical devices and prosthetics on different areas of their bodies to throw off Central Division spies that lurk in our midst. Also Burmi's going to jump out of a cake at centre ice before the Boston game. And Budaj is our new starter. And Chipman is arranging for inconvenient Moxie's door repairs to take place between now and April to drum up beer sales at MTSC. :sarcasm:

Seriously, what's going on around here today? :laugh:

wpgsilver

Jun 14, 2011
Winnipeg
I believe there are a number of Trouba look-alikes around town wearing various medical devices and prosthetics on different areas of their bodies to throw off Central Division spies that lurk in our midst. Also Burmi's going to jump out of a cake at centre ice before the Boston game. And Budaj is our new starter. And Chipman is arranging for inconvenient Moxie's door repairs to take place between now and April to drum up beer sales at MTSC. :sarcasm:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010

Ok this just had me laughing out loud.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida

This is the post of the year so far :laugh:

Definitely what I was thinking!

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
http://instagram.com/p/vPCVZsP3qZ/?modal=true

Does this mean that this family is prone to neck injuries? Has poor neck health in general. Like the poor eyesight that runs in mine? :shakehead

I still say its the neck. Its the only pre-existing condition we knew of for Trouba and it "didn't heal well". As per True North style he'll be having a minor surgery come Feb when he is slated to return, and if that did happen it wouldn't surprise me.

http://instagram.com/p/tvFD43P3gl/?modal=true
How i missed this i dont know but its not funny. :shakehead

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad