Injury Report: Trouba left WHC

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Must have picked up an injury so they shut him down.

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Kind of in keeping with how things have been all spring when it comes to the Jets its usually bad news.

Thank god we have the Ice Caps to lighten the mood.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
"Precautionary reasons" means they probably didn't have to, but did to be on the safe side. Probably just sick or a nagging injury.

Maybe has something to do with his neck, like the last game vs Calgary he took the puck in that general area, I also remember him blocking a shot during the WHC and being briefly shooken up. Just as well he's leaving as that USA team is a disaster, especially Thomas (Trouba already has enough exprience playing in front of a terrible goalie that makes him look bad)

Tarks

True North
May 12, 2011
Winnipeg
I saw Trouba and Stuart last night at Original Joe's. Kind of surprised they are in town.

Anyhow, both were drinking beer and whatever Trouba's injuries are didn't appear to be too serious.

StronGeer

Jan 25, 2013
Down by the bay
I saw Trouba and Stuart last night at Original Joe's. Kind of surprised they are in town.

Anyhow, both were drinking beer and whatever Trouba's injuries are didn't appear to be too serious.

Yeah the whole "precautionary" thing made it seem less serious. If it was a big injury they just would've said so.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road

Trouba probably stopping by in town to get checked over by the Jets training and medical staff before heading back to michigan

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg

It seems that some of them are starting to stick around town longer after the season. I know Scheifele was in the city skating until he left for the worlds. Bogo seems to be in and out of the city all summer.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Trouba is having a beer because he knows he can't buy them legally in the US. :P

It does surprise me that they're hanging around Winnipeg so far into the off-season. I imagine that most of them are on the first flights out of here.

truck

Jun 27, 2012
www.arcticicehockey.com
Trouba is having a beer because he knows he can't buy them legally in the US. :P

It does surprise me that they're hanging around Winnipeg so far into the off-season. I imagine that most of them are on the first flights out of here.
I think a few of them live here.

Anybody who has kids in school here likely stayed, or anybody who has found a local fem that they dig.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad