News Article: Trouba Gets Two

TheNewEra

Jul 10, 2013
what a ****ing joke, he didnt even get any body it was a pure pure headshot

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
lol at the video.

Stone suffered no apparent injury on the play.

He could be ****ing concussed you ****ing *******s.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
Plus injury status should not indicate punishment!!

But I get it always does. Grrr... reckless is still reckless regardless of outcome. But honestly I thought this would get nothing due to the inept nature of the DoPS

Nairbo

Nov 15, 2010
Stone, Hoffman and Wingels all on the trip.

holy **** holy **** holy ****

We may have got SO ****ing lucky

Micklebot

Apr 27, 2010
lol at the video.

Stone suffered no apparent injury on the play.

He could be ****ing concussed you ****ing *******s.

The may have more of an update on the extent of stones injury, that one sentence could be fantastic news.

That said, I was expecting three, based on an assumption of no intention and lack of history.

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Plus injury status should not indicate punishment!!

But I get it always does. Grrr... reckless is still reckless regardless of outcome. But honestly I thought this would get nothing due to the inept nature of the DoPS

But there IS an injury.

And I mean, I didn't expect a huge amount of games either, but two games is still WELL below what even I expected and what it actually merited. This should have been 6 games minimum. Meanwhile Vermette gets 10 for tapping an official's calf.

This league is making it hard to watch their product.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
All headshots in general should be given longer suspensions. How can you say you want this **** out of the game and give out such light punishments?

operasen

Apr 27, 2004
checks off every box in the ruling. Should be much more. No respect from the league.

SpezDispenser

Aug 15, 2007
Who the heck cares how many games he gets, that doesn't bring Mark Stone back to the ice for us. So annoyed.

MarkStone

Frankie Fryer
Mar 12, 2016
Misses the Leaf game and another thrown in to look better and back to business after that for the Jets. Now I don't actually believe in some Leaf related conspiracy theory, but the optics are absolutely laughable, as many predicted. The pessimistic side of my fandom that the Sens have successfully ingrained in me also doesn't expect Stone, Wingels, and Hoffman to play in the next few games despite them traveling with the team. I hope to be wrong and for them to be on the ice, and play effectively at that (playing is one thing, having an actual impact is another).

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
But there IS an injury.

And I mean, I didn't expect a huge amount of games either, but two games is still WELL below what even I expected and what it actually merited. This should have been 6 games minimum. Meanwhile Vermette gets 10 for tapping an official's calf.

This league is making it hard to watch their product.

I'm just saying it shouldn't matter if there is or isn't an injury.

A hit to the head is a hit to the head and I personally think it should automatically get 4-5 games regardless of anything. You hit the head directly. Bye bye. No need to analyze anything. You're done.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
As i said on the main boards, change the punishment to fixed sentencing.

1st time offenders for hits to the head get 5 games. Keep on committing the offense and the punishment gets more severe.

Here I Pageau Again

Jul 4, 2012
As i said on the main boards, change the punishment to fixed sentencing.

1st time offenders for hits to the head get 5 games. Keep on committing the offense and the punishment gets more severe.

I'd be all for this.

If they want you get rid of it... make it severe.

Like in everyday normal life, they want to get rid of phone use while driving make the punishment severe that people will think twice before doing it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad