Proposal: Trocheck to the Flames

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
Reading the thread about Trocheck was incredibly eye opening. If the posters in that thread are correct in their assessment of his talent level, I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him. How does Trocheck for a combination of 2 of a 7th rounder, future considerations and Mark Jankowski sound?

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
sounds like we’re better off keeping him and hoping he bounces back than trading him for this offer

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
Lol, it wasn’t a 2nd + 7th + Jank... it was 2 of 7th, Future Considerations, and Jank. That makes it much, much worse lol. I could be wrong tho
Read the thread, a fan was willing to PAY $250 to get him off the Panthers. Everyone is calling him trash so I figured why not take a flyer. If HF is so good at scouting talent, I guess it wont be long before we can just grab him off waivers anyway.

DarthProbert

Feb 3, 2015
Reading the thread about Trocheck was incredibly eye opening. If the posters in that thread are correct in their assessment of his talent level, I wouldn't mind taking a flyer on him. How does Trocheck for a combination of 2 of a 7th rounder, future considerations and Mark Jankowski sound?
So, you're aware of an existing thread about trading Trocheck and discussing his trade value, yet decided to start a new thread anyway...I guess that offer of less than nothing(because at least literal nothing doesn't take up Jankowski's cap space) deserved more visibility.

Reactions: bh53 and Steeler23

Conbon

Oct 4, 2016
London
So some frustrated FLA fans on a hockey forum has you thinking a 2nd, 7th and the great MJ can get Trocheck?
:laugh:

At least offer up the truck in your avatar
f*** that, my truck is worth a hell of alot more than Trocheck.

So, you're aware of an existing thread about trading Trocheck and discussing his trade value, yet decided to start a new thread anyway...I guess that offer of less than nothing(because at least literal nothing doesn't take up Jankowski's cap space) deserved more visibility.
The scouts on HF describe him as having negative value, getting a 7th for him should be considered a win.

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
So some frustrated FLA fans on a hockey forum has you thinking a 2nd, 7th and the great MJ can get Trocheck?
:laugh:

At least offer up the truck in your avatar

I feel like Trochek could really be a good fit here.

What about Hamonic + a 2021 2nd? Or what would it take?

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Read the thread, a fan was willing to PAY $250 to get him off the Panthers. Everyone is calling him trash so I figured why not take a flyer. If HF is so good at scouting talent, I guess it wont be long before we can just grab him off waivers anyway.
Meh, I mean there’s rarely someone on a team who has legitimate negative value as described above.
Trochek is far from what’s being described. Still a good M6 C that would be an above average 3C on a contending team. He’s having a weird year and has not been as good after his injury. Many people noted that he has tons more turnovers than before. He is on track to have ~18 more giveaways than his 75 point season, but ~30 more than the year he had some Selke votes. Still, some of the criticism is a little unfair since he’s in track for over 50 points.

fair value is probably early mid round pick (2nd or 3rd), a B+ prospect, and a NHL T9 player. Of course, the pick really depends on other pieces being offered.

Jankowski + 2nd + a T3/4 (since CGY doesn’t have a strong pipeline) prospect in CGY system should do.

Steeler23

Aug 10, 2004

Sounds like a mix of a troll and waste of time.

Reactions: Conbon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad