Tristan Jarry- EDM Oil Kings

Stizz09

Jul 13, 2012
I was checking up on some of my prospects. Tristan Jarry has had a god awful stat line so far this season through 7 games... 3.59 GAA, .857 SP. I cant watch many Candian Juniors games, so I was wondering from someone that follows it more closely why the dramatic jump from last season... Is it the team in front of him, the fact that hes now "THE MAN" with Brissoit gone, or is it those horrendous new jerseys. Any one who follows the Oil Kings please feel free to chime in and help me out.

Oct 15, 2008
I was checking up on some of my prospects. Tristan Jarry has had a god awful stat line so far this season through 7 games... 3.59 GAA, .857 SP. I cant watch many Candian Juniors games, so I was wondering from someone that follows it more closely why the dramatic jump from last season... Is it the team in front of him, the fact that hes now "THE MAN" with Brissoit gone, or is it those horrendous new jerseys. Any one who follows the Oil Kings please feel free to chime in and help me out.

No idea. Cant explain it. He is just playing very poorly atm. Night and day from last year. Doesnt have much to do with the team in front of him imo, although they have left him high and dry much more than last year, he is letting in goals that have no business being goals. That's the bottom line. Its only been a few games though, so lets wait and see what happens. Season has barely begun.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad