Movies: Triple Frontier (Affleck, Pascal, Issac, Hunnam, Hedlund)

CTC

Oct 9, 2014
When they were @ the MMA match I felt that the build up for the robbery was getting a little long...then it was back to pressure cooker jungle action. I loved that part but there were a lot of stupid decisions made that led them to crashing and losing it all. As ridiculous as the decisions were...most tragic disasters are just that...an accumulation of little dumb mistakes that lead to a huge clusterF*ck.
Movie was alright, felt bad for his family, especially his daughter, the I miss you line was the most pointed line in the movie I feel, given the amount of PTSD and impacted and dejected vets.
The climb over the andes with all that money and "daypacks" was a bit much, took me out of the movie, there is just no way....the amount of calories needed vs. the amount of food they had...
I liked it, would watch again. Was one of the few Netflix movies I was excited about recently.
# 1 gripe....no one was going to chase them up there, all they had to do was land in the mountains, unload some of the payload, fly over to the boat given how close it was and then just come back for the rest but like I said a lot of mistakes were made.

Reactions: Neutrinos

Habsrule

Jun 13, 2004
It was a great cast so I expected a lot. I came away a little disappointed though. Maybe I just expected more.

Theh did set it up for a potential sequel though...

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I thought it was fine. Like a 6/10.

Everything up to the point that the helicopter crashed was pretty great but everything after that felt...off. Like there was a lack of tension despite a clear need in the story for it.

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
I thought it was fine. Like a 6/10.

Everything up to the point that the helicopter crashed was pretty great but everything after that felt...off. Like there was a lack of tension despite a clear need in the story for it.

agree. the first hour and 20 minutes are great then it just kinda gets meh for a while

but overall I really enjoyed it

Reactions: jasonleaffan

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
also I really thought the twist would be that it was really a US government black op all along

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad