Signing(s): Trey Flowers with the Lions (5 years, $90 million)

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Hell yeah. Love this guy, he was my #1 target for the Lions. It's probably an overpay but whatever.

Datsyukian Deke

The Captain is Home!!
Apr 5, 2012
Middle Tennessee
If they can somehow get Barr onboard, draft either Sweat or White to add a little extra on that Defense, yes please.

tenor.gif

Reactions: DaaaaB's

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
Lions also signed Justin Coleman as a slot corner. Overpaid him imo tho. Gave him 36m over 4 years. Highest paid nickleback in the league now.

Reactions: Datsyukian Deke

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Lions also signed Justin Coleman as a slot corner. Overpaid him imo tho. Gave him 36m over 4 years. Highest paid nickleback in the league now.

He'll likely be their #2 CB alongside Slay. Tabor to the slot probably.

DaaaaB's

Apr 24, 2004
He'll likely be their #2 CB alongside Slay. Tabor to the slot probably.
That's possible but I have no faith in Tabor being able to handle that. They do have Agnew too, he played the slot last year before getting injured. I'd rather see him stick to return duties tho. He's a dynamic punt returner so why risk him getting injured playing corner where he's not that good anyhow.

I'm not sure that Coleman has ever played on the outside. I think slot corners are almost as important as outside ones tho. I think theyll draft another corner, not 1st round but between rounds 2-4.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad