Confirmed with Link: Trevor Linden steps down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainec

Panetta was not racist
Jun 20, 2009
unfortunately Benning doesn't have the same awareness

actually, I think Linden understands and cares about his brand. Something Benning doesn't have

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
Wow. Not sure what to think to be honest. Kinda shocking this is happening right now.

I have mixed feelings because unlike many others I am still a big fan of his, and honestly believe he did his best to turn the team around. And we can argue until we are blue in the face of how he did at that (and we will!) but I could never hold against him the job that he tried to do in a position he was not really qualified or experienced enough to take on when he did.

Hope nothing but the best for him whatever he does next.

Jyrki21

2021-12-05
Sponsor
tenor.gif

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
This seems to be the official thread so I'll post here as well.

Wow. Not sure what to think to be honest. Kinda shocking this is happening right now.

I have mixed feelings because unlike many others I am still a big fan of his, and honestly believe he did his best to turn the team around. And we can argue until we are blue in the face of how he did at that (and we will!) but I could never hold against him the job that he tried to do in a position he was not really qualified or experienced enough to take on when he did.

Hope nothing but the best for him whatever he does next.

Reactions: bcbill
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->