Trevor Lewis or Kyle Okposo?

leafaholix*

Two guys that can go in the top round, moreso Okposo, and they both play for Des Moines. Not just who do you think is better, but what is the discrepency?

Quiksilver*

I'm always right.
Sep 1, 2003
Okposo is the better pick IMO. Okposo could go top 10 and most likely top 15, while I see Lewis going middle 2nd or early 3rd.

Last edited:

leafaholix*

Quiksilver said:
Okposo is the better pick IMO.
I know based on scouting reports and mocks, Okposo will win the popularity contest, but Lewis is a highly ranked player as well, and I wanted to see what the discrepency is in the opinion of those who have watched them both play often.

Nielson81

Feb 28, 2002
www.hockeysfutureradio.com
Okposo has the advantage here because he is younger then Lewis.

Okposo will go somewhere in the top 15, can't really see him falling past that. Lewis will go somewhere in the top 2 rounds, if he falls to the 3rd some team will be getting a steal.

Okposo is a better all round player, Lewis has a small advantage in size.

The funny thing is, I'd like to see a team take Okposo in the 1st and Lewis in the 2nd, they seem to have great chemistry, both at the 2006 Viking Cup and all season with the Bucs.

Okposo uses his size a little more efficiently then Lewis and is clearly the better "prospect", I do see both becoming solid NHLers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->