Trevor Daley called up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasywonder

Sep 30, 2003
Boston, MA, USA
Visit site
didn't he play for the greyhounds last year? if so, this kid is the real deal. i've seen him play lots of times and everytime he impressed me even more. he's so fast, so creative and so quick in making decisions. little bit on the short size but his weight makes up for it, definitely a hard hitter and among the best hitters for his size. but his skating is what really stands out, easily tops among his age group, he's never out of position which makes him a rock defensively. the only con i can come up with is his temper, but that seems to be resolved as well. definitely has the potential to become a decent and flashy #1/#2. he's a mix between scott nierdermaier and brian rafalski. not sure who the stars low pairing defensemen are, but i'm shocked daley didn't earn his spot above them, he's probably better then most #5's in the league already.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
NHLNetwork had a special tv show on players summer training few weeks ago . Daley , Lindros and roberts were the guest . Daley trained at familly farm , and from what i saw he's a freaking beast :bow:

moosefan

Feb 27, 2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
glad to see Daley get a chance. Last year I really thought this guy should have been on Canadas roster for the World Juniors, when he was cut I found it kind of shocking...as I thought with speed and skill like his he was a shoe-in for a spot. But I guess with Ian White, Canada never wanted to go with two small d-men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->