Trent Hunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev88

Co-Founder of LaPasserelle
Nov 30, 2003
Canada
www.lapasserellehockey.com
Will Trent Hunter win the calder trophy? :D He is a physical player and a natural goal scorer and he plays well defensively. Do you prefer him or a player like Bergeron or King?

Trent Hunter:----10g 6a 16pts in 22 games
Patrice Bergeron:--6g 12a 18pts in 29 games
Jason King:-------11g 5a 16pts in 28 games
Joni Pitkanen:-----3g 10a 13pts in 28 games
Michal Ryder:------6g 10a 16pts in 29 games

Last edited:

BCCHL inactive

If he keeps playing like he is for the rest of the season, he has to be considered.

Waveburner

Sep 22, 2002
I'd rather have Hunter with the Sedin's than King. Not a slight on King, I just think the Sedin's need someone physical on their line so they don't get beat up every shift.

Avery4Byng*

Waveburner said:
I'd rather have Hunter with the Sedin's than King. Not a slight on King, I just think the Sedin's need someone physical on their line so they don't get beat up every shift.

I totally agree with this. Also seems that King is starting to slow down a bit on the point production.... Maybe give him ice time with someone else other then the aliens.... hmm....

Munchausen

Hokay said:
Will Trent Hunter win the calder trophy? :D He is a physical player and a natural goal scorer and he plays well defensively. Do you prefer him or a player like Bergeron or King?

Trent Hunter: 10g 6a 16pts in 22 games
Patrice Bergeron: 6g 12a 18pts in 29 games
Jason King: 11g 5a 16pts in 28 games

Well to me, the 4 rookies in the lead scoring wise (Hunter, King, Ryder, Bergeron) are all a step behind Pitkanen for the Calder race. That's my opinion seeing just how dominant he already is, compared to the other 4.

Habdominal

Jun 14, 2003
Canada
Visit site
Pitkanen

Munchausen said:
Well to me, the 4 rookies in the lead scoring wise (Hunter, King, Ryder, Bergeron) are all a step behind Pitkanen for the Calder race. That's my opinion seeing just how dominant he already is, compared to the other 4.

:dunno: Gotta agree I was totally wrong on doubting him at the begining of the year. Pitkanen is so far the best man to win this one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad