Online Series: Treadstone

tacogeoff

Jul 18, 2011
Killarney, MB
Anyone else giving the new Amazon Prime series a try? The world of Jason Bourne as a tv show, showing more detail of the program that creates these "super soldiers".

6 episodes into the season. I really am enjoying this so far. Like any series there are some plot flaws etc that you could pick at but if you like a espionage/spy/assassins story this is easily a 8/10 for me so far.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Was it not on tv in Canada? It already aired on the USA or fx network here and has nothing to do with Amazon AFAIK. I love the movies so I got through the whole season but it was just okay. Too many different story lines going on. Would have liked to see one or two cut off to focus on the others and not bounce around between 5 different stories every episode.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Was it not on tv in Canada? It already aired on the USA or fx network here and has nothing to do with Amazon AFAIK. I love the movies so I got through the whole season but it was just okay. Too many different story lines going on. Would have liked to see one or two cut off to focus on the others and not bounce around between 5 different stories every episode.
I have no clue, I haven't had cable tv for years now and I only just saw it pop up on Amazon Prime recently so I thought it was one of their shows.

Actually just opened up Prime to check and it says "Amazon Original".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad