Status
Not open for further replies.

ttnorm

Feb 21, 2003
Connecticut
Visit site
Van said:
Oh really?

Nenad Gajic is better than "all these BCHL players"? In his season-and-some at MSU, he could only muster 12 points in 40 games. A guy like Zajac will get 12 points in his first 7-10 games in the NCAA.
That would put him on a pace to nearly lead the entire NCAA in scoring. :amazed:

FSH2003

Jun 12, 2004
ttnorm said:
That would put him on a pace to nearly lead the entire NCAA in scoring. :amazed:

I can pretty much guarantee that he will lead freshman in scoring. I see him putting up 40-45 points centering UND's first line with Murray and Bochenski....

There is no comparison between Zajac and Chucko

PuckFan01

Apr 14, 2002
Visit site
FSH2003 said:
There is no comparison between Zajac and Chucko

Depends on what you are comparing them on. On pure skill, Zajac is better but there is more to the game than flashy moves. The game is played on both ends of the rink and Chucko does the little things, scores tough goals and isn't afraid to get his nose dirty. He is the kind of guy you love to play on a line with because he can score but he is also going to play all facets of the game. I can guarantee you he opened up a lot of space for Zajac last year.

Think back a few years to another Sioux player who got a lot of hype coming into college as a skilled big guy who could score. His name? James Massen. He has pretty much been a flop for the Fighting Sioux when you think about the pre-college hype he received. So I would think you'd want to let Zajac prove himself. For all we know, he could end up like Massen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad