Confirmed with Link: Travis Sanheim signs for 2 years, $3.25 million annually

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Cant link to something that doesnt exist.

Also, lol at acquiring two "top 4 rhd" as "leaving the d alone".

Step right up, folks.
He didn't trade any young d just Gudas LOL. He hopes the forwards start playing right so the d will look better. The 2 vets we just got are playoff horses something we havent had in forever to help them also.

Reactions: Norze

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Cant link to something that doesnt exist.

Also, lol at acquiring two "top 4 rhd" as "leaving the d alone".

Step right up, folks.
He didn't trade any young d just Gudas LOL. He hopes the forwards start playing right so the d will look better. The 2 vets we just got are playoff horses something we havent had in forever to help them also.

Reactions: Norze

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

Theres no world that exists where you can justifiably say fletcher "left the D alone" when he went out and acquired 2 people for top 4 roles. That is about 179 degrees from "leaving the D alone".

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Theres no world that exists where you can justifiably say fletcher "left the D alone" when he went out and acquired 2 people for top 4 roles. That is about 179 degrees from "leaving the D alone".
He didn't say anything about there game and left them out of it. He called out the forwards for bad habits and lack of two way play in his interviews. He left the d alone in his exit interviews as far as why the season went shitty.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Dropped in on a coffee break to see if anything' new, only to find the star players being blamed again.

Freakin Ground Hog Day around here.
All the forwards just not the stars and they are to blame for sloppy hockey that carries over to the young players. Fletcher is really hoping they listen to AV to get it right and I'm hoping too.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
He didn't say anything about there game and left them out of it. He called out the forwards for bad habits and lack of two way play in his interviews. He left the d alone in his exit interviews as far as why the season went ****ty.

And yet, his biggest changes he made were on D, where he replaced 1/3 of the personnel, potentially 1/2 by the time Hagg is gone if hes moved. Actions speak a lot louder than words.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
And yet, his biggest changes he made were on D, where he replaced 1/3 of the personnel, potentially 1/2 by the time Hagg is gone if hes moved. Actions speak a lot louder than words.
He wanted vets to help them out forsure and every team does the same but he didn't talk about them as the major problem during the season but the forwards he blamed and they need to change there games which is huge for a gm to say but we all watched it also.

Adtar02

@NateThompson44 is a bum
Apr 8, 2012
2nd star 2 the right
Exit interviews and some others. You can find it.
I was just was curious cause I never saw him say. He hopes the forwards are better under av or he will move them out.
Fletcher is hoping those players will work two way and the right way and he also called out all the forwards for bad habits which is easy to see. If these forwards dont change they'll be shipped out. Let's hope fletcher is right about the coach being the dif but it's not that easy.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
He wanted vets to help them out forsure and every team does the same but he didn't talk about them as the major problem during the season but the forwards he blamed and they need to change there games which is huge for a gm to say but we all watched it also.

Even if that is true - citation still needed - he made hte most changes to the D, replacing 1/3 of them, and half of the top 4. That undeniably not "leaving the D alone", no matter how you want to spin it.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
All the forwards just not the stars and they are to blame for sloppy hockey that carries over to the young players. Fletcher is really hoping they listen to AV to get it right and I'm hoping too.

I'm not saying Fletch is singling out the stars but I have heard you do it enough times I know that's what you believe.

You've been pretty vocal about how G, V and Ghost all choke in the playoffs and how JVR sucks in general.

I just assumed that's where you were going with these posts.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
I'm not saying Fletch is singling out the stars but I have heard you do it enough times I know that's what you believe.

You've been pretty vocal about how G, V and Ghost all choke in the playoffs and how JVR sucks in general.

I just assumed that's where you were going with these posts.
No I'm hoping coaching will get this team rolling but some of the play is just on players not coaches. I like g but there is more to give that will bring out the best in the rest.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Starts with G. He's gotta bring it, and if he doesn't, it's on him because he wears the C. Throw some ****ing hits or something, get the boys going.
It gets your bench going case in point gm 6 2012 against pens. Once g threw that check the place went nuts and then he score it was all over. He never plays like that and he can.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
No I'm hoping coaching will get this team rolling but some of the play is just on players not coaches. I like g but there is more to give that will bring out the best in the rest.

This team has 100% been awful at starting games. I think AV and Bergeron (as much as I don't like him, his Montreal teams came out flying) will improve this.

We have been horribly undercoached for years.

Glad to hear you like G Hatch, there's hope for you yet :thumbu:

Striiker

Earthquake Survivor
Jun 2, 2013
Pennsylvania
Voracek, JVR and TK are the problem and they need to get their act together. Raffl and Pitlick play the right way and are exactly what the team needed.
Forward with P/PG+ ability, 30 goal scorer, and back-to-back 24 goal speedster.

Those are the problems?! :laugh: So anyone who scores is an issue and anyone who doesn’t plays the right way!

It just comes down to hating scoring. No BS, no exaggeration, no sarcasm... that’s literally what this is.

Reactions: Ironmanrulez

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
It gets your bench going case in point gm 6 2012 against pens. Once g threw that check the place went nuts and then he score it was all over. He never plays like that and he can.

Except he can't play like that. He's aging. He can't keep up at C, and you want him to play like that Game 6 open for what, 82 full games? Because lord knows damned near every time the team was behind you were blaming Giroux even if he'd played well and it wasn't his fault.

Outlaw Samurai

FROST WARNING in effect
Jun 24, 2018
Ottawa
G is a STUD. Period. End of discussion. Not debatable in any way, shape or form.
IMG_0363.GIF

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Except he can't play like that. He's aging. He can't keep up at C, and you want him to play like that Game 6 open for what, 82 full games? Because lord knows damned near every time the team was behind you were blaming Giroux even if he'd played well and it wasn't his fault.
He can force the play away more on the forecheck and if not we aren't getting no cup. Not blaming everything but its starts with your best and ends there. AV is gonna push now and lets hope it works because if it does I'll be a happy camper for once.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
102 pts and went to shit in the playoffs. We might have not won that series but V,g,ghost stunk and thats why we had no shot. New year so lets get in and see what happens.

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa

He isnt 24 anymore man, i dont know what to tell you. Its about preserving your health, not going all out for a half hearted attempt.

Theres also the whole issue of the team not being good enough to worth sacrificing yourself for over the last 5 years. He makes one big play, the team loses, but now weve got an 8M LTIR issue for 5 years.

But hey, that big hit though, right?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->