Travel/tourist Information for Buffalo visitors

BuffaloPete

Nov 27, 2010
Buffalo
Yes, I didn't see this happening, but they've been price gouging people (OK, mainly out of town Canadians) at the lots immediately near the arena.. outrageous 40, 50, 60 bucks.

There are plenty of lots where you should not have to pay more than 10 bucks and you'll have to walk about 5 extra minutes.. no big deal.

Or, once again, park anywhere downtown near Main Street and take the Metro Rail train. It is free (the part going through downtown), and will take you directly to the arena.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Must be a great big secret, what is there 4 spaces? Would of been nice to supply a map to the supposed properly priced parking lot.

Edit to add: Makes sense, the locals would know where to go so they don't get ripped off.

Seriously, two blocks north. No consiparcy, no manipulation -- I don't pay for the $20 charge at the gouging lot during regular games either since it's such a pain to get out of there. Two lots I know of have over 100 car capacity each and neither were full for either Canada game I attended.

The other suggestion? Park for free at UB Main and take the subway down to the game -- $3.50 round trip. Trains run until midnight.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->