OT: Travel time from downtown to Kanata (huntmar and maple Grove) during rush hour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

impronto

Mar 5, 2011
Hey, I'm looking at possibly moving into the fairwinds development by huntmar and maple Grove in kanata/stittsville. Anyone have a time frame of how long it would take to get from downtown to there by car during regular rush hour leaving at about 5 and then during a game night? I'm assuming you would take the palladium exit. Thanks!

Last edited:

Sens Mile

Sep 1, 2008
There is a wonderful site out there you should visit. Google OC Transpo travel planner, anyway depends where downtown. If you catch an express bus, maybe 45 minutes, a Stittsville bus depends on the connection(Kanata Centrum 96 vs traditional 96). I find the 96 usually takes me 75ish minutes to get back to Stittsville

EDIT: Assumed you meant bus times, I am tired, during five it may be a little rougher than traditional. Still saying forty minutesish.

DefenseMinister

Jul 20, 2006
Looking at about 40-45 minutes on a normal day, maybe closer to an hour on game nights. Obviously summer is a much quicker drive.

impronto

Mar 5, 2011
Ya. I thought 45 min was a pretty close estimate. Without traffic, Google maps says 23 min from Albert and Metcalfe to fairwinds.

So 45 min regular rush hour and 60 min for game nights then?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad