Transfer: Transfer guessing game

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
It makes sense for PSG. But I believe they missed the boat two years ago, as I said at the time.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Seems to me that Atleti would be a pretty attractive destination to stay at.

List of teams that have made more CL finals than Atleti since 2010:

That's it. No one.

You can argue they've overachieved and moving to a "true powerhouse" might offer a higher chance in the future, but really the only teams you could argue that with are Real, Barca and Bayern. Anywhere else (PSG, Chelsea, anyone else in the EPL, Juventus, etc.) is on the same tier as Atletico to me.

Halladay

Feb 27, 2009
H Town
Seems to me that Atleti would be a pretty attractive destination to stay at.

List of teams that have made more CL finals than Atleti since 2010:

That's it. No one.

You can argue they've overachieved and moving to a "true powerhouse" might offer a higher chance in the future, but really the only teams you could argue that with are Real, Barca and Bayern. Anywhere else (PSG, Chelsea, anyone else in the EPL, Juventus, etc.) is on the same tier as Atletico to me.

Bayern have made 3 since 2010 ;) (2010,2012,2013).

agree with you though.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Atleti doesn't pay a mega wage though and there's no guarantee how long Simeone would remain. I think if Atleti wins the CL Griezmann would be more likely to leave.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Hummels to Bayern for around 35-38M.
10 points for Evilo, Hadjuk (barely, if deal is confirmed over 35, you'll only get 5 points), Hatterson, ProPain, Tryamkin.
Nobody has 5 points for now, both Renato Sanches predictions were wrong.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
At least I was right on the total amount for Sanches :)

That brings up a question, how are you adjudicating deals like that with a large amount of potential bonuses?

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011
I believ ProPAIN and Jeffery get 5 pts for Dembele to Dortmund.

Surely more than them. Didn't everyone make that guess???

Me too.
Remaning question is the price.

I don't think the details of the bonus money will be revealed nor paid anytime soon. Tricky situation for the purposes of this game. You could just reward no one points for the price.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No, it wasn't 15M pounds. It is rumored to be 15M€, not pounds to begin with and rumored bonuses up to 52M€. Since we have zero idea of the difficulty of the clauses, it's extremely hard to judge the price.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad