GDT: Training Camp Thread 2013 Part 2 - Potter over Fistric?

Gord

Oct 9, 2005
Edmonton
The additions of Nugent-Hopkins and Smyth as well as the progression of Eberle and Hall probably had a larger effect on our power play than anything Kreuger did. Same with the additions of Belanger, Smyth and Petrell for the penalty kill.

I'm hoping we see a lot of positive things from Kreuger this year, but he is off to a bad start. That's all I'm saying.

how can you say he's off to a bad start when the oilers haven't played a game yet?

he may not be doing things the way YOU want, but I don't think it's fair to say he's off to a bad start.

the proof is in the pudding. let's see how the Oilers do when there are games to play. wins are all that matters.

stoff

Apr 19, 2007
People need to settle down, man. Complaining and wanting the coach fired because of the 6th dman and a player who isn't even in the lineup. Calm down. A sixth dman won't make or break us.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
how can you say he's off to a bad start when the oilers haven't played a game yet?

he may not be doing things the way YOU want, but I don't think it's fair to say he's off to a bad start.

the proof is in the pudding. let's see how the Oilers do when there are games to play. wins are all that matters.

People need to settle down, man. Complaining and wanting the coach fired because of the 6th dman and a player who isn't even in the lineup. Calm down. A sixth dman won't make or break us.

Nightmare flash if things turn to **** early...

MacT back as coach by the midway mark of the season. :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->