Niagara
Boston, there was rumours of a PTO but nothing yet
EqxfUijXIAAql5t

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Flames roster

Michael Stone & Garret Sparks are your PTOS

Just leaves Chicago and the Isles. One I anticipate turning up tomorrow morning...the other not so much.

xECK29x

Sponsor
Jul 19, 2006
Deer Park, NY
Yes!

And I still maintain that Schneider, Green, and Martin are PTOs too. They "have" contracts, but they are not officially signed. Won't be until NYI can get LTIR money (see Hoffman-STL and Hamonic-VAN)

Using LTIR is what I believe is holding up Barzal, I bet Ladd "fails" his physical.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Added Cale Morris (G) as a PTO for Chicago as he's not under an NHL deal with them, nor is he an unsigned draft pick.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Added Max Willman who is in camp with the Flyers despite not being listed on the roster (Even scored a goal today!)

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
I've edited the 3rd post into a list of players under contract who were NOT invited to training camp/included on camp rosters for opening day, along with the reason why they weren't included (If I happen to have one!).

Reactions: Tao Jones

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
A better version of the Bruins roster

Hard to see any of those names. I had to save it and zoom in. A few mistakes on it also. Below is a better updated version
Pastrnak is not skating (injured) Jakub Lauko is still in Europe but Danial Vladar is there (goalie)
Also: Second day of camp and still no Karson Kuhlman, Oskar Steen, or Anton Blidh but they may join soon.

Group A, Day 2: DeBrusk-Krejci-Kase Ritchie-Coyle-Smith Marchand-McKegg-Lantosi/Hughes Grzlecyk/Moore-Carlo Vaakanainen/Wolff-Clifton Halak Swayman Booth

#NHLBruins Group B lines: Bjork – Bergeron – Studnicka Frederic – Kuraly – Wagner Filipe/Carey – Lindholm – Senyshyn Lauzon – McAvoy Zboril – Miller Ahcan – Kampfer Rask Vladar Booth

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad