PTO: 2018 Training Camp and Rookie Camp Invites and Rosters

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Did Nashville, Detroit, Montreal, or Calgary release full rosters? I only saw the Flames’ China roster and not the domestic one.

Sep 13, 2009
Did Nashville, Detroit, Montreal, or Calgary release full rosters? I only saw the Flames’ China roster and not the domestic one.

Flames GM Brad Treliving said he would release the domestic roster within "24-48 hrs", that was 5 days ago.

Word is the Flames are finalizing a bunch of try-outs. Expect the Flames to have as many as 7-8 PTOs on their domestic roster.

Last edited:

Kingsfan1

Oct 1, 2006
Staples Center
If Boston ends up signing Winnik and Stempniak who I believe both still have lot to offer then they will have one hell of a deep lineup and could see them winning it all this year

Vujtek

Oct 7, 2007

Notes:

Two players under contract are missing from the Penguins training camp list: Filip Hållander and Kevin Czuczman. First one is no surprise as he's an 18 year rookie who has already been loaned back to Sweden where he'll play upcoming season. No word on Czuzcman's status but safe to assume it's injury related (he missed final playoff game last season so probably still recovering from that injury).

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
So I've got every team's Training Camp Roster save for:
Calgary (I'll probably edit their China roster in later, but still haven't seen the other half of that roster)
NY Islanders
San Jose (I feel like they might have posted their roster earlier , but it's impossible to search for now as they seem to be inthe news for some reason...)
(I could do with an updated Minnesota one, too but that's a minor quibble)

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Just missing the Isles. Suspect we’ll see on in the morning, though it is Lou...he might not even be willing to admit there IS a camp.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad