PTO: 2018 Training Camp and Rookie Camp Invites and Rosters

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
For Boston, Anders Bjork and Oscar Steen who were both included on the Bruins rookie roster, but neither are participating in rookie camp. Bjork is still healing up from off-season injury, while Steen was not released by his Swedish team to play in camp. To make up for this, the Bruins invited undrafted F Marek Vaclah of the USHL to participate.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
Also, if anyone turns up the jersey numbers for the Canucks rookie camp, they're the only team I'm missing, so let me know!

Guardian452

Jun 10, 2011
Also, if anyone turns up the jersey numbers for the Canucks rookie camp, they're the only team I'm missing, so let me know!
I don’t know how to imbed tweets, but they were posted on Twitter by Irfaan Gaffar. His Twitter handle is @sportsnetirf

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I don’t know how to imbed tweets, but they were posted on Twitter by Irfaan Gaffar. His Twitter handle is @sportsnetirf
With the new site, you can literally just copy and paste the url to the tweet, and the site will do the rest

single image:
DmcOFx7UwAAk_0W.jpg

Mike Jones

Apr 12, 2007
Calgary
Yes but both the Flames and the Oilers dropped out of the tourney because it didn't benefit them financially as it does with the Canucks, so they just played Winnipeg twice
Too bad. It sounds like a great excuse to have a big tournament and mix in a lot of development work at the same time.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
lee stempniak and daniel winnik get PTOs with boston. makes sense given all the
veteran bodies going to china. i believe stempniak has been skating at their captain's
practice for a while as well.

Booba

Jun 20, 2005
Zach O’Brien says a report he’ll be attending the training camp of the NHL’s Calgary Flames is wrong.

Sportsnet had reported the Flames were looking at bringing O’Brien, who split the 2017-18 season between the AHL’s Bakersfield Condors and ECHL’s Wichita Thunder, to camp on an invitation.
“The (Sportsnet) reporter made a mistake about saying I’m going to Flames camp, “ O’Brien told The Telegram. “I think it’s someone else with the last name O’Brien.
Source

Maybe it's Andrew O'Brien.

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
BTW, I've noticed two players who are under contract to teams who haven't been invited to training camp and aren't on previously announced loans:
-F Hapela, who played a game for Florida last year, played some with Springfield of the AHL, had some injury issues, then was loaned back to a club team in Finland, was not on the Panthers training camp roster.
-F Yan-Pavel Laplante, who played some with Utica of the AHL last season, was not invited to the Canucks rookie camp, and was not listed on their main camp roster, released today.

Reactions: uncleben

KeziaTML

Apr 29, 2010
Calgary, AB
BTW, I've noticed two players who are under contract to teams who haven't been invited to training camp and aren't on previously announced loans:
-F Hapela, who played a game for Florida last year, played some with Springfield of the AHL, had some injury issues, then was loaned back to a club team in Finland, was not on the Panthers training camp roster.
-F Yan-Pavel Laplante, who played some with Utica of the AHL last season, was not invited to the Canucks rookie camp, and was not listed on their main camp roster, released today.

Laplante is weird, considering he is still under contract

NCoRe

Dec 30, 2007
Seinäjoki
I know its kinda not related to this thread, but could someone tell me How in the blue Hell is this guy undrafted or not signed to NHL contract allready ? Everything i see n read about him wow's me more. I think our goalie depth (quality) is gonna get shallow quite quickly and he would be awesome pair to Woll then.

Matthew Galajda

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
I know its kinda not related to this thread, but could someone tell me How in the blue Hell is this guy undrafted or not signed to NHL contract allready ? Everything i see n read about him wow's me more. I think our goalie depth (quality) is gonna get shallow quite quickly and he would be awesome pair to Woll then.

Matthew Galajda
He'd have to forgo college. It might just be he doesn't want to sign yet

Reactions: NCoRe

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad