Boston Bruins Training Camp 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Trent Frederic is out there on the ice just a week after the Prospects Challenge? How can that be? Thought he was laboring some secret injury...
Langenbrunner likes him a lot

That’s big

I’m sticking by my Joel Otto big strong defensive third line center who scores 20 goals at NHL level who is very good definitely and will drop them

Will be a homerun pick

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Each group is doing their own scrimmage and the celebrations after each goal is something new.

They are having a lot of fun out there.

Also, Zdeno Chara just stickhandled like David Krejci in traffic and dished a pass to DeBrusk.

Reactions: Strafer

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Boston
Has Lauzon ever been vocal on the ice? He’s been noticeably vocal during the second half of the session.

The fight for the open spots is fear when and we haven’t seen group 2 yet

Reactions: PepeBostones

Tbaybruin

Feb 2, 2016
Cehlarik just works harder and harder each year, so it doesn't surprise me to hear people like Dan say he looks good and is skating well.

Whatever "it," is, Kuhlman just gets "it." Works hard, plays each shift like its his last and more importantly has skills to go along with it. Maybe he isn't some bonafide top-six player, but there's something to be said for someone who knows his limits and how to efficiently utilize his skills. It's gonna be really hard to keep him off the roster and I think that would be a shame if he weren't up here in some capacity. He's far too talented for Providence, but he's also earned the look with Boston, IMO.

Gonna be tough to keep guys like Kuhlman, Bjork and Senyshyn off the roster, but it isn't easy with someone like Cehlarik who is waiver eligible and would get claimed immediately, IMO. Gonna be interesting to see how things shake out, considering this one of the most competitive camps I can recall from recent memory. Lot of spots and very volatile.
Kuhlman seems to be one of those players that just keeps on getting better with age. Some guys plateau young. I believe he will keep improving especially Being up with the big team. I see him peaking at about age 28-29

Reactions: Strafer

BruinsNetwork

Has Lauzon ever been vocal on the ice? He’s been noticeably vocal during the second half of the session.

The fight for the open spots is fear when and we haven’t seen group 2 yet

Yup. Sneakily one of the most pronounced on-ice leaders for Boston's prospects. Always calling things out and point out players/lapses of coverage– very mature and high-character individual.

I still think Lauzon is ready for second-pair time in the NHL right now and I hope there's a way the Bruins can get him some reps soon. His size, strength, physicality and compete makes him a commanding presence out there when he's healthy and on his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad