Training Camp 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Guys have to report in 1.5 weeks (Thursday 9/12) for meds (some vets get their stuff done this week with the rookies) and photo/video/socialmedia day.

Roster may not be announced until next week (as some of the rookies and TOs may be sticking around). Also any of the guys that the Barracuda might be signing for depth.

Schedule probably out in the next week as well.

RussianShark

Cheech
Mar 15, 2009
Bay Area
Hard Knocks made me really invested in Raiders training camp. Always intriguing to see guys low on the depth chart ball out.

I wish there was an insider view like that into NHL training camps.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Hard Knocks made me really invested in Raiders training camp. Always intriguing to see guys low on the depth chart ball out.

They've done Winter Classic, Stadium Series and last 2-ish rounds of playoffs.

Few "care" enough to justify production costs.

Doctor Soraluce

Sep 28, 2017

As a life long raiders fan that's been amazing to watch. I wish it went season long.

The Ice Hockey Dude

Ack! Thbbft!
Jul 18, 2003
Lost in the SW!
Guys have to report in 1.5 weeks (Thursday 9/12) for meds (some vets get their stuff done this week with the rookies) and photo/video/socialmedia day.

Roster may not be announced until next week (as some of the rookies and TOs may be sticking around). Also any of the guys that the Barracuda might be signing for depth.

Schedule probably out in the next week as well.

About time we get some sharks stuff to discuss.

Patty Ice

Straight to the Banc
Feb 27, 2002
Not California
Analyzing the Sharks' training camp roster as several...

Athletic paywall

Among the players we have knocking on the door, McGrew and Gregor were arguably the Sharks’ two best forwards at the rookie tournament, while Blichfeld also showed well. There is a chance that one of those guys stands out from the rest of the field, but the guess here is that all of them — as well as the highly regarded Chekhovich, a left wing — begins the season with the Barracuda. But don’t count any of them out at this stage.

Has Gambrell, Chmelevski and True as the inside guys right now which is how I see it.

Reactions: MatthewFlames

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
can't wait to see the sharks newest 2nd line center in action during the preseason in dylan gambrell.

That Hertl guy could be a great right winger, shooting on his off-wing. It's too bad that he isn't in the same class as Ryan Nugent-Hopkins, who is above him.

Lebanezer

I'unno? Coast Guard?
Jul 24, 2006
San Jose
giphy.gif

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
It's weird to listen to Hertl's English improve year over year. I just had it in my head that he'd never get past extra broken English

CupfortheSharks

Sponsor
Mar 31, 2008
San Jose
I’m surprised nobody posted the A,B and C groups with line combinations. I usually go to camp but I’m half way around the world right now. They usually hand out sheets with the groups at the practices and scrimmages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad