Trainers

SteveMo

Jan 21, 2019
I happened to see on here a thread about co-ed locker rooms and men and women in Rec leagues changing together. I'm wondering about something similar, women trainers. A team I played for had a girl for a trainer, has anyone else had this? Did it ever get weird?

LeifUK

Jan 2, 2018
Unless she comes onto the ice in a giant banana costume, blowing soap bubbles from her backside, I’d say no, it’s not weird. If she knows her stuff that’s all that matters. We had a male coach who made us crawl on the ice, that was weird. And pointless.

SteveMo

Jan 21, 2019
I agree it doesn't have to be weird. But this one trainer it was a little weird. Like, she happened to empty the water bottles when guys were showering. Happened to need to come back into the room when guys were getting dressed. Maybe we're just prudes, I don't know. I thought it was weird.

ChuckLefley

Jan 5, 2016
Unless she comes onto the ice in a giant banana costume, blowing soap bubbles from her backside, I’d say no, it’s not weird. If she knows her stuff that’s all that matters. We had a male coach who made us crawl on the ice, that was weird. And pointless.
Upper body strength.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad