Online Series: Trailer Park Boys: The Animated Series

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
I watched a couple episodes of this tonight when I saw it on Netflix.

It was terrible. The jokes are over the top and extreme - Ricky sucking off sam losco after he had his member bitten off by a bear?

A shame . The first few seasons of this show were fantastic . If they had of ended it when Clattenberg left it would be remembered as arguably one of the best Canadian shows , ever.

I get why they keep it going , they’re still making money , and hanging out with your buddies and filming a tv show is better than not doing it. Good for them. I’m sure this show will still find an audience, but when compared to their early work, there’s a big difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: AtlantaWhaler

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I got through like 10 minutes of episode 1 before I turned it off.

Nope

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018

It was terrible. The jokes are over the top and extreme - Ricky sucking off sam losco after he had his member bitten off by a bear?

A shame . The first few seasons of this show were fantastic . If they had of ended it when Clattenberg left it would be remembered as arguably one of the best Canadian shows , ever.

I get why they keep it going , they’re still making money , and hanging out with your buddies and filming a tv show is better than not doing it. Good for them. I’m sure this show will still find an audience, but when compared to their early work, there’s a big difference.

Money talks though. They took a low-budget Canadian TV show and turned it into a multi-million dollar Netflix series.

Reactions: stingo

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada

It was terrible. The jokes are over the top and extreme.

You can thank Mike Smith for that unfortunately. A lot of the crude toilet humour or more f***ed up “humour” in this (or that’s been injected into the past few seasons) is his doing.

Sadly a lot of it isn’t even funny. With a lot of it I’ll watch and be thinking “ugh...c’mon Boys, you’re better then this....”

Reactions: stingo

Thucydides

Dec 24, 2009
You can thank Mike Smith for that unfortunately. A lot of the crude toilet humour or more ****ed up “humour” in this (or that’s been injected into the past few seasons) is his doing.

Sadly a lot of it isn’t even funny. With a lot of it I’ll watch and be thinking “ugh...c’mon Boys, you’re better then this....”

Clattenburg leaving was a big loss. There’s a big difference in the show with and without him.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Not good, not horrible. It's more ridiculous than typical seasons due to the possibilities of animation but the show has been losing steam for some time.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
Just finished the season finale. Overall this was garbage for the most part IMO with a few pieces of greatness. But mostly I felt like I was watching some sort of weird TPB/South Park/Quads/Kevin Spencer mashed up animated clusterf***.

The flashback episode where they were kids was the best one IMO. If they wanna do more animated stuff, then they should switch to that instead and then they could have a series where it’s Ricky, Bubbles, and Julian as kids/teenagers raising hell in Sunnyvale. If they do that, they need to actually sound like kids next time though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->