Online Series: Trailer Park Boys: The Animated Series

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
I’m glad they’re back but this whole animation route sounds a bit f***ed if you ask me.

If they want to do an animated TPB thing, it should have been its own separate entity. Kinda like how the TPB the series is awesome where as that Trailer Park Boys: Out Of The Park shit is awful.

End on a Hinote

Registered Abuser
Aug 22, 2011
Northern British Columbia
Watched a couple episodes of the Corner Gas animated series and it just didn't work for me. What made that show great was the chemistry for the actors and it couldnt translate to cartoon. Cant see this one work either.

Son Goku

henlo u stinky egg
Mar 8, 2014
The World Of Void
This really sucks honestly. I'll still reserve my ultimate judgement for after I watch it. But as of right now this upsets me greatly.

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
TPB should have ended a long time ago and gone out on a high note.

Agreed. And I say that as a massive fan who has been there supporting the Boys since Season 2. I have every Showcase era season and TV special on DVD. I’ve seen them live 3 times and even met Sam Losco :laugh:

Hell I’m going through seasons 1-12 in their entirety on Netflix right now for the third consecutive time in like 2 months. :laugh:

The “Say Goodnight To The Bad Guys” special should have been it. Or if you really wanna nitpick, then the season 5 finale.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Man... Just let TPB be. The show ended in 2007 (the comeback was bad and should never have happened)! There is nothing left for these characters to do.

Ronald Ocean

Disregard username
Sep 12, 2008
Man they are taking milking it to another level. As far as I'm concerned the show ended with season 6.

Todd from Leduc

Connor “The Next Great One” McDavid
Nov 15, 2017
Leduc
Partied with these guys in Edmonton and Red Deer, absolute beauties. Looking forward to watching the cartoon with my step kids, we’ve got a rule in the house, no watching TPB until you are 7, now the toddlers in the house can get in on TPB earlier!!

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Man they are taking milking it to another level. As far as I'm concerned the show ended with season 6.
Same here. I watched some of season 7 but it didn't quite have the same feel as the previous six. Plus that season ends on such a happy note that I just pretend it was the series finale.

I also watched some episodes after they actually had a high production budget, and my goodness I was turned off almost immediately.

Capathetic

May 26, 2011
I thought the latest season was one of the best. Ricky’s gf and shooting a rocket at Steve Rogers helicopter lol. Good stuff.

Player big P

no more striptease no more flashes
Feb 4, 2010
Prague
I watched up to I think Season 7, and thought Season 5 was the last actually good season...I was shocked to learn they're still around

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
what a f***ing disaster

i cant even watch and enjoy the original run because i cant forget how shitty these seasons have been since the comeback. pretty obvious clattenburg was the show.

howd they even do new season(s) without lucy, jroc, t, sarah, barb, jacob and cory? like coming back without trevor was shit enough in the first place

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I've enjoyed the Netflix seasons.

Not sure about animation though. It might work, but it's VERY TOUGH to transition to animation after the audience is used to and loves the actual actors.

Deadpool8812

Feb 10, 2018
Well they had to change it up because it's been pretty mediocre since coming to Netflix

MetalheadPenguinsFan

Sep 17, 2009
Canada
what a ****ing disaster

i cant even watch and enjoy the original run because i cant forget how ****ty these seasons have been since the comeback. pretty obvious clattenburg was the show.

howd they even do new season(s) without lucy, jroc, t, sarah, barb, jacob and cory? like coming back without trevor was **** enough in the first place

T, Sarah, Barb, and Jacob have never left.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad