Speculation: trading up Vegas pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Every year there is always someone foaling down during draft , like Klim Kostin last year. This happened because someone like other player more and then another one . After other teams start thinking that something wrong with him and don't take him . For that purpose make sense to trade down with #30 + late round 1 or 2 players for that particular player

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I'll pass. This is the first draft I can remember where the Wings will have multiple good options with each of the picks they already have.

Think of how the thread went as Chychrun was falling two years ago. I fully expect that to happen again, and maybe with more then one unexpected name. There's just so many guys that are in one massive tier from like 20-40.

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
I'll pass. This is the first draft I can remember where the Wings will have multiple good options with each of the picks they already have.

Think of how the thread went as Chychrun was falling two years ago. I fully expect that to happen again, and maybe with more then one unexpected name. There's just so many guys that are in one massive tier from like 20-40.
I was talking about #30 and late draft not 20-40

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
I was talking about #30 and late draft not 20-40
I see the talent tiers creating an opportunity to package some combination of 3rd rounders / 4th rounder / roster players to get one extra 2nd round pick, before that massive group ends somewhere in the 40's.

SCD

Apr 8, 2018
If AA is moved this weekend, I would hope he is packaged with one of the 30's picks to move up. I would prefer that to an out right second rounder.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad