Something along the lines of

AA
2020 2nd rd pick (32 OA)
Cholowski

for

Ottawas 1st round (from SJ)
pick in the 6-10 range

discuss.

this is a yes and I run away. Which means they’d laugh at you.

I would offer a suggestion but I don’t think we could possibly trade for that pick. Unless we were trading our core.

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
What if we retained 50% on AA and threw in our 3rd 2021?
As a rebuilding team themselves, I don't think Ottawa would be interested in trading away more high first rounders in the near future without some sort of amazing return. They already lost out on Byram last year.

WingsToPick4th

Jan 5, 2020
So realisitcally what would it take to snag that pick?
Mantha? would this even be worth it?
It is a deep draft but mantha is a stud

ricky0034

Jun 8, 2010
So realisitcally what would it take to snag that pick?
Mantha? would this even be worth it?
It is a deep draft but mantha is a stud

i'd probably do that for the San Jose pick where they are right now but I don't think they stay there

there's almost half a season left still and they just have too much talent to finish 26th(and honestly the standings are pretty bunched up so it wouldn't even take much to move up a lot,they are in 26th with 46 points right now and 20th has 49)

ijif

Dec 20, 2018
As a sens fan, I came here to see who you guys are interested in for this draft, but...

Is this thread a joke?

There is no way OP actually thinks Ottawa would even consider considering that deal

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
Ottawa wouldn't do that in a thousand million years. Underachieving 2nd liner, an early 2nd, and a young defenseman who can't handle the defensive side of the NHL game—who also is not putting up points at the AHL level.

You might be able to get a mid-late first for this. Might.

Reactions: odin1981

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
i dont think sens move that pick in the first place let alone for this offer . but im hoping a package of aa , glenny , green with retention plus short term cap dumps coming back gets us a late first rounder

Tetsuo

Boss of a Pile of Rubble
Apr 11, 2018
Michigan
What about trade down ,our #1 pic for Ottawa 3 and 4
Absolutely not. I'm not saying Lafrienere is worth two of Byfield/Stutzle/Raymond/Perfetti/Rossi/Holtz, but he has that elite talent level that this organization desperately needs. He is the only player in this draft who we can reasonably project to be a franchise player, the type that simply can't be conjured up at a whim.

FireBird71

Aug 6, 2015
Absolutely not. I'm not saying Lafrienere is worth two of Byfield/Stutzle/Raymond/Perfetti/Rossi/Holtz, but he has that elite talent level that this organization desperately needs. He is the only player in this draft who we can reasonably project to be a franchise player, the type that simply can't be conjured up at a whim.
So does Byfield

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Top 10 picks don’t really get traded.

But I would love adding a late 1st somehow and grabbing Mavrik Bourque, Jacob Perrault, or Kaiden Guhle.

Reactions: 14ari13

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Bad Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
As a sens fan, I came here to see who you guys are interested in for this draft, but...

Is this thread a joke?

There is no way OP actually thinks Ottawa would even consider considering that deal
Yea, but what about if we threw another 3rd on there or retained some salary?

:sarcasm:

14ari13

Oct 19, 2006
Norway
If we're looking for another first round pick, I'd be targeting Tampa or Carolina. Both teams likely looking to win now, both have extra firsts. I think our problem is going to be that the areas the wings have that are strong enough to deal from don't necessarily match the areas those teams might want most to upgrade.

That is the lone realistic possibility and the good one too.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
this is obviously a horrible offer. Would you trade Seider for duclair, an AHL dman and a 2nd?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->