Traded 1st Round Picks

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjfnd

Apr 2, 2005
Nova Scotia
Anyone know or have a link to all the 1st round picks that were traded for the 05 draft? I know Washington has Boston's from the Gonchar trade and NYR have Toronto's from the Leetch trade, but that's all I can remember.

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
bigjfnd said:
Anyone know or have a link to all the 1st round picks that were traded for the 05 draft? I know Washington has Boston's from the Gonchar trade and NYR have Toronto's from the Leetch trade, but that's all I can remember.

Washington got the B's from last year, not this year. They have the B's 2nd round.. from Nylander's I believe.

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board
bigjfnd said:
Both of those 1st rounders happened in 2004 ..

All teams have their own 2005 1st rounders ..

Seachd

Mar 16, 2002
Everyone has their own 1st rounders so far. The Rangers get Toronto's 2nd rounder this year, and Washington gets Boston's 2nd rounder in 2006. No more firsts involved in those trades.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Seachd said:
Everyone has their own 1st rounders so far. The Rangers get Toronto's 2nd rounder this year, and Washington gets Boston's 2nd rounder in 2006. No more firsts involved in those trades.

The Rangers also have Philly's second in 05 from the Vladimir Malakhov to Philly for Rick Kozak trade

Peter

Mar 1, 2002
Alberta
Visit site
Vancouver has Washington's first rounder as well as Carolina's.

Vancouver also acquired Philly's 2nd, Pittsburg's 2nd, and Montreal's 2nd.

Vancouver also has Boston's 3rd and Anaheim's 3rd.

Oh wait....that's in my SIM league....never mind.

:biglaugh: :eek: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->