Proposal: Trade Thread Part 57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sterling Archer

Sep 26, 2006
I think there’s a not insignificant odds Ott will trade Montreal their 5th for Domi and Mete because, well Ottawa gonna Ottawa.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Anderson had ONE good season. The rest is forgettable.

He’s 26 and is the type of player the Habs need. They wouldn’t get him if he scored another 25. You have to buy low or draft these types.

Reactions: Gains

Captain Mountain

Formerly Captain Wolverine
Jun 6, 2010
He’s 26 and is the type of player the Habs need. They wouldn’t get him if he scored another 25. You have to buy low or draft these types.

Are you going to pay him with term? Because he'll be UFA after his next contract, however long it is.

Archijerej

Jan 17, 2005
Poland
I think there’s a not insignificant odds Ott will trade Montreal their 5th for Domi and Mete because, well Ottawa gonna Ottawa.
I think the odds are zero.

Ottawa wants to draft Askarov, they just don't want to spend the 5th pick for him, so they're looking to trade down to a spot where they still can select him.

Canadienna

Jan 27, 2015
Dew drops and rainforest
I would be ecstatic if we got the 5th for Domi+Mete but I don't see it.

Targeting the Jets at 10 is more realistic and still bumps us into a pretty solid tier of players.

Who adds between MTL and WPG in Domi for 10th Overall?

Kwikwi

Feb 13, 2009
I would be ecstatic if we got the 5th for Domi+Mete but I don't see it.

Targeting the Jets at 10 is more realistic and still bumps us into a pretty solid tier of players.

Who adds between MTL and WPG in Domi for 10th Overall?

They would want 16 i think

The Great Weal

Phil's Pizza
Jan 15, 2015
Only player I would really trade up for is Perfetti and I think the Wings take him at 4. I don't think the rest of the potential available players would be worth giving up known assets like Domi+ for.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
How many 3rd liners do you know are 26 years old and scored 27 goals at 25 years old?
1 good season = certified 30 goals scorer now.

Dude his max a 40 points winger. We already have those players.
Useless player to get . Lets trade Gallagher or Tatar and get wors . Makes sense.

Get rid of Armia and sign him to put him on the third line.

Now that would make sense.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
1 good season = certified 30 goals scorer now.

Dude his max a 40 points winger. We already have those players.
Useless player to get . Lets trade Gallagher or Tatar and get wors . Makes sense.

Get rid of Armia and sign him to put him on the third line.

Now that would make sense.

I never said he’s a certified 30 goal scorer. I just said he’s not a 3rd liner. I also never said trade Tatar or Gallagher. You’re making no sense.

Reactions: SpezNc2

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I never said he’s a certified 30 goal scorer. I just said he’s not a 3rd liner. I also never said trade Tatar or Gallagher. You’re making no sense.
If Anderson is in ur top 6 , then prepare to play golf at the same extact time as the last 3 years.
This player brings absolutely nothing in terms of skills than we have right now.

Reactions: Sasha Orlov

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
If Anderson is in ur top 6 , then prepare to play golf at the same extact time as the last 3 years.
This player brings absolutely nothing in terms of skills than we have right now.

You’re right, the team is full of 6’3 power forwards who scored 27 goals. Let’s keep throwing out Armia and Byron in the Top 6 to plug holes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad