Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals PART XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 10, 2010
Anyone else ready for Brady to be traded before hes UFA? the fact the Bruce says Chabot is the favorite to be our next captain worries me

maybe i'm over thinking things lol

Reactions: Hale The Villain
Oct 10, 2010
Remember when Marner stayed as an unsigned RFA for a long time making fans worried about an offer sheet?

and when Nylander sat out well into the season?
Good points for sure - Not sure why i am getting the bad vibes -

Just wanna see him locked up for 8 years him and Chabot core long-term are awesome building blocks moving forward with.

cudi

Mojo So Dope
Feb 2, 2020

Probably cuz we as fans have watched so many of our favourites walk right out the door lol.

Its a defense mechanism for sure. Assume the worst and hope for the best. It truly sucks lol.

I have an overly dramatic buddy who wont buy a Timmy jersey cuz he assumes he wont be around long.

Reactions: OttawaSenators11

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018

Just wanna see him locked up for 8 years him and Chabot core long-term are awesome building blocks moving forward with.
Don’t think he gonna sign 8 years. Probably a 3 years bridge

Samsquanch

Raging Bull Squatch
Nov 28, 2008
Sudbury
Anyone else ready for Brady to be traded before hes UFA? the fact the Bruce says Chabot is the favorite to be our next captain worries me

maybe i'm over thinking things lol

I thought this was a joke...

Lol. Yes your overthinking it. Brady isnt going anywhere. These guys are all going to be his best friends soon, if they arent already.

So as long as the Sens are willing to pay to keep the gang together, and it's not a toxic atmosphere here, these guys are going to stick together for a good chunk of years if they can have it their way.

supsens

Oct 6, 2013
Probably cuz we as fans have watched so many of our favourites walk right out the door lol.

Its a defense mechanism for sure. Assume the worst and hope for the best. It truly sucks lol.

I have an overly dramatic buddy who wont buy a Timmy jersey cuz he assumes he wont be around long.

Turris Duche Karlsson have all fallen off a cliff, other than Stone it was solid timing to walk away from almost everyone that is gone

HSF

Sep 3, 2008
Not sure I would make tkachuk the captain anyways . I think the way he plays on the edge is better served with an A

also Chabot being a French Canadian also is great for Ottawa and it’s bilingual community

JaredCowen4Norris

Jul 9, 2020
Not sure I would make tkachuk the captain anyways . I think the way he plays on the edge is better served with an A

also Chabot being a French Canadian also is great for Ottawa and it’s bilingual community

meme.png

Joeyjoejoe

Dec 18, 2015

Don't know how the Calgary brass doesnt back up Tkachuk here and tell Monohan and Gaudreau to hit the road, and build around Tkachuk here. Its not like Monohan and Gaudreau are sitting on a bunch of stanley cups and playoff success. If anything they have seriously underachieved, and more proof maybe it does need to be a 'battle' every night.

If a player said that on my team, then I am packing his bags. Don't know how you could have that mentality and still expect to win the playoffs, which they havent yet and just further proves the point.

Burrowsaurus

Mar 20, 2013
Don't know how the Calgary brass doesnt back up Tkachuk here and tell Monohan and Gaudreau to hit the road, and build around Tkachuk here. Its not like Monohan and Gaudreau are sitting on a bunch of stanley cups and playoff success. If anything they have seriously underachieved, and more proof maybe it does need to be a 'battle' every night.

If a player said that on my team, then I am packing his bags. Don't know how you could have that mentality and still expect to win the playoffs, which they havent yet and just further proves the point.
It comes down to one very important factor and that’s Giordano. Who is he backing in the room?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad