Proposal: Trade Rumours/Proposals 2019-20 Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018
Eichel is arguably the best puck carrier in the league, and is elite at all facets of the game. One of the most dynamic offensive players in the game and, contrary to what some people in this thread seem to believe, I think he is incredibly driven and a true winner. Eichel is a pure thoroughbred - Spezza was never on his level and it would take less than 5 games with us for the fanbase to reach that consensus.

Reactions: Boud and BondraTime

IranCondraAffair

Mar 10, 2006
Is it just me or is Jaros/Cernak really weirdly alike?

1. Both RHD
2. Both drafted 2015
3. Both From Kosice, Slovakia
4. Both 6'3
5. Both are around 100kg.
6. Born only 11 months apart
7. They even put up points at almost the same rate

The Devilish Buffoon

🇵🇸 viva 🇵🇸 free 🇵🇸
Dec 24, 2018

1. Both RHD
2. Both drafted 2015
4. Both 6'3

That's pretty remarkable. Hopefully soon we can add #8. Both are legitimate NHL DMen and an option in the top 4

Reactions: gab6511

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008

1. Both RHD
2. Both drafted 2015
4. Both 6'3

O...M....G. Are you suggesting that Jaros has been moonlighting as two distinct players to double dip on his salary?!

Holy f*** that's smart.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
Just for fun since it’s never gonna happen, would either the sens or Sabres do a Byfield for Eichel type of deal? Assuming sens land that 2nd overall pick and Eichel being willing to go from buffalo to ottawa

Sens of Anarchy

Jul 9, 2013
Just for fun since it’s never gonna happen, would either the sens or Sabres do a Byfield for Eichel type of deal? Assuming sens land that 2nd overall pick and Eichel being willing to go from buffalo to ottawa
I highly doubt the Sabres would do that

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
SJS 2020 1st
SJS 2021 2nd
Josh Norris
Chris Tierney
Rudolfs Balcers
Mads Sogaard*
(*WPG 3rd aka Dylan Demelo not in the trade to equalize for the 3rd we gave up to get Sogaard)

for

Jack Eichel

Let's assume the Sharks pick doesn't move from 3.

Do you guys make that trade?

I doubt Buffalo is going to force an Eichel trade and take that package....but if they had to take the best offer at the draft, would anybody else top that package?

How the turntables....

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
SJS 2020 1st
SJS 2021 2nd
Josh Norris
Chris Tierney
Rudolfs Balcers
Mads Sogaard*
(*WPG 3rd aka Dylan Demelo not in the trade to equalize for the 3rd we gave up to get Sogaard)

for

Jack Eichel

I doubt Buffalo is going to force an Eichel trade and take that package....but if they had to take the best offer at the draft, would anybody else top that package?

How the turntables....
Not a fan of Eichel, I prefer draft Stutzle or Raymond

xVolchenkov

Jun 21, 2011
Ottawa
SJS 2020 1st
SJS 2021 2nd
Josh Norris
Chris Tierney
Rudolfs Balcers
Mads Sogaard*

for

Jack Eichel

How the turntables....

I'd make the deal. Eichel is a top 10 center.

Que

What?
Feb 12, 2017
Mind Prison
SJS 2020 1st
SJS 2021 2nd
Josh Norris
Chris Tierney
Rudolfs Balcers
Mads Sogaard*

for

Jack Eichel

How the turntables....

Swap Norris for Brown and I’d be in.

Would also angle for Gus instead of Mads, Davidsson instead of Balcers and would add another 2nd.

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
SJS 2020 1st
SJS 2021 2nd
Josh Norris
Chris Tierney
Rudolfs Balcers
Mads Sogaard*

for

Jack Eichel

How the turntables....

If we get Laf then I easily make that trade laughing. Then go hard after Sergachev with Brannstrom as centerpiece. I’d try hardest to switch Norris with Brown or even Pinto.

Lafreniere-Eichel-Batherson
Tkachuk-Norris-Duclair
Formenton-White-Brown
Hawrlyuk-Paul-Abramov

Chabot-Zaitsev
Sergachev-Jaros
Wolanin-Zub

Imagine how fun that team would be to watch. I mean wow.

LeProspector

AINEC
Feb 14, 2017
If we get Laf then I easily make that trade laughing. Then go hard after Sergachev with Brannstrom as centerpiece. I’d try hardest to switch Norris with Brown or even Pinto.

Lafreniere-Eichel-Batherson
Tkachuk-Norris-Duclair
Formenton-White-Brown
Hawrlyuk-Paul-Abramov

Chabot-Zaitsev
Sergachev-Jaros
Wolanin-Zub

Imagine how fun that team would be to watch. I mean wow.
Not that right side on defence :help:

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I tend to agree with the written sentiment I've seen in a couple of articles I've read recently calling Eichel a top 10 player in today's game but I'd rather not go after him

Regardless of anyone's belief in the motivation behind our rebuild, i feel like we're in the last 30 minutes of a 3 hour suspense film and it want to see how it turns out

bert

Nov 11, 2002
Visit site
I tend to agree with the written sentiment I've seen in a couple of articles I've read recently calling Eichel a top 10 player in today's game but I'd rather not go after him

Regardless of anyone's belief in the motivation behind our rebuild, i feel like we're in the last 30 minutes of a 3 hour suspense film and it want to see how it turns out
Its just not remotely realistic, Buffalo isnt trading him period.

Prefer to look at ideas and concepts that have real potential of actually happening.

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
What would be the best option for the Sens: drafting Jake Sanderson* - 18yo or trade for Mikhail Sergachev - 22yo?

Assuming the Sens would not pick Sanderson with their 2 1st round picks.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
What would be the best option for the Sens: drafting Jake Sanderson* - 18yo or trade for Mikhail Sergachev - 22yo?

Assuming the Sens would not pick Sanderson with their 2 1st round picks.

It’s been mentioned that we could trade back for 6 and 10. That doesn’t really work unless you draft Sanderson at 6. Waiting for 10 is probably too risky. If you like him that much just draft him at 5....

guyzeur

Mar 25, 2009
Ottawa
It’s been mentioned that we could trade back for 6 and 10. That doesn’t really work unless you draft Sanderson at 6. Waiting for 10 is probably too risky. If you like him that much just draft him at 5....
In my scenario, Sanderson is still available after we drafted twice never mind the idea we traded one of those 2 picks.

So think about what it would cost to acquire another high pick to get Sanderson vs the cost of acquiring Sergachev, the potential, the playing style, the cost control years and the known vs the unknown of both players.

Then which trade would you make.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
In my scenario, Sanderson is still available after we drafted twice never mind the idea we traded one of those 2 picks.

So think about what it would cost to acquire another high pick to get Sanderson vs the cost of acquiring Sergachev, the potential, the playing style, the cost control years and the known vs the unknown of both players.

Then which trade would you make.

I think I’d make the Serg trade.I would love to trade Wolanin + 33 for Serg, where Tampa may want Brann. I don’t think NYI + 33 even gets close to Sanderson. Problem with trading for Sanderson is it is the same cost as Holtz, Perf, Rossi who will probably still be available too.

However, I would be open to trading for both, especially if NYI is 21. If it is 15-18 I’d just take Guhle or whoever on D.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->